Videos Will Be Back This Season

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Hey guys, since I'm finally back in the states for good I've access to a real computer and I can continue with the videos like I did in 2012. Many believed I didn't make any in 2013 because of the terrible season, but it was really because I had no way of doing it.

This time around, the videos will be on Dailymotion. Putting them up on YouTube seems impossible since they get flagged and taken down quickly. My YT account is on the verge of being suspended. But it's cool, as I will continue to make them and upload them to Dailymotion where they should never be taken down.

I've already uploaded the throwback Seattle playoff game to my DM page to test it out. Link below...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24ydzf_falcons-vs-sea_sport

Stay tuned for the video after we beat the Aints next Sunday.

I just watched that. Ohh, man, it felt good to see our Falcons play like that again! Matt Ryan is top notch if we can just give him the time to throw. Julio and Roddy are winners, through and through. We were so dominant in the first part of that game, and we can be that dominant again. Maybe even this year. I sure hope so.

Great video. Thanks.

Hey guys, since I'm finally back in the states for good I've access to a real computer and I can continue with the videos like I did in 2012. Many believed I didn't make any in 2013 because of the terrible season, but it was really because I had no way of doing it.

This time around, the videos will be on Dailymotion. Putting them up on YouTube seems impossible since they get flagged and taken down quickly. My YT account is on the verge of being suspended. But it's cool, as I will continue to make them and upload them to Dailymotion where they should never be taken down.

I've already uploaded the throwback Seattle playoff game to my DM page to test it out. Link below...

http://www.dailymoti...ns-vs-sea_sport

Stay tuned for the video after we beat the Aints next Sunday.

Such a great game till our D fell apart in the end. Quizz lit that place on FIRE. I shake my **** head everytime someone talks about cutting or trading him...