Man Up And Eat Your Crow You Piss Ant Aints

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

Or else don't try making others eat crow. and seriously do not give me injury excuses, buddy was set to be back the next day from rolling his ankle (which was never even proven he even did that. it looked more as a precaution type deal).

Anyhow eat away, here is your plate. when you do, I'll return you to saint status.

aa_aqeatcrow.jpg

http://boards.atlant...ey/page__st__20

post 30 & 31 says it all.

note: I did not include UG9. He couldn't handle just the site of it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

anyone else able to read what Kevo is saying? it says something on my screen that her post cannot be seen until she eats her crow.

anyone else able to read what Kevo is saying? it says something on my screen that her post cannot be seen until she eats her crow.

What crow?

I said he wouldn't be a starter for us. I didn't think he had any gas left in the tank.

I have no crow to eat sir.

I didn't think he would go anywhere but I'm not disappointed. Front office earned my trust.

I'll eat crow though I though he would contribute and it appears as though I was wrong.

Technically he did contribute by imparting knowledge on the current cornerbacks on the roster.

I didn't think he would go anywhere but I'm not disappointed. Front office earned my trust.

I'll eat crow though I though he would contribute and it appears as though I was wrong.

Well, isn't him leaving when coach didn't think he could be a contributor mean that he contributed?

Guest fibonacci

Wish it was said as to why people have to eat crow. A little context would be nice.

there is a link and what post numbers I'm referring to. They know what they did anyhow. if they don't man up, i don't want to hear crap from them whenever i say something wrong. (Joe, diehard, saint ray, saintfanla, and a couple others are good. But a few of these names listed to eat crow are usually ones who try calling me out.)

Guest fibonacci

If the Saints cut Bailey they obviously did it for someone who they believe will have a bigger impact on the team. So why exactly would any Saints fans give a crap? They should all be happy to eat their crow.

lmbo, what a homer comment