Chubbs

Miller2Rison

everybody that watched the GA game saw the game Gurly had but Chubb is the guy i have been asking for in the A. I think he is a freshman so we won't get him anytime soon but this is the power back i been wanting, did u see his toughness? dude got his helmet ripped off and kept going after breaking 3 tackles, from what i saw Chubb won't go down until the 4th or 5th guy gets to him. He's got a long way to go but this is the kind of guy we have been needing.

well KOG, depending on what happens this season. If we still are hurting at RB next April, i would draft Gurly first over all if we needed to. It's just opening weekend but from what I have saw today, Gurly is the Clowney of the 2014 season of course there is many weeks to come to see what kind of talent is where.

well KOG, depending on what happens this season. If we still are hurting at RB next April, i would draft Gurly first over all if we needed to. It's just opening weekend but from what I have saw today, Gurly is the Clowney of the 2014 season of course there is many weeks to come to see what kind of talent is where.

I would absolutely take Gurley first overall. I pray to God we won't have that opportunity though. Hopefully he will be there in the 20's and we can snatch him up. Lacy went 61st overall & he was extremely hyped coming out. I think he'll be there at the end of the first.

I would absolutely take Gurley first overall. I pray to God we won't have that opportunity though. Hopefully he will be there in the 20's and we can snatch him up. Lacy went 61st overall & he was extremely hyped coming out. I think he'll be there at the end of the first.

Lacy was/is injured. He also wasn't as good imo.

Seriously!!!