All Is Well In The Atl

Knight of God

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

KOG,

2015 Draft, 1st round. We can trade up for Gurley and sacrifice a third, or we can stand pat and help the pass rush. What do you do?

Gurley sure is looking like a beast tho

He reminded me of Lynch last year. Extremely good bowling ball but just a bit lacking. I don't know what he did but he's faster and stronger this year. Reminds me more of AD.

While we're talking about UGA backs though, Chubb reminds me of Turner. Whoever is recruiting RBs for UGA deserves a statue. laugh.png

Seriously!

KOG,

2015 Draft, 1st round. We can trade up for Gurley and sacrifice a third, or we can stand pat and help the pass rush. What do you do?

Gurley sure is looking like a beast tho

After Richardson and recent trends I have zero doubt that Gurley is more likely to fall than a pass rusher. That said, I wouldn't trade up for him. This RB class is loaded and Gurley is just the tip of that iceberg. One being Gordon, who is one of my favorite prospects.

After Richardson and recent trends I have zero doubt that Gurley is more likely to fall than a pass rusher. That said, I wouldn't trade up for him. This RB class is loaded and Gurley is just the tip of that iceberg. One being Gordon, who is one of my favorite prospects.

I say he's going top ten. I put Gordon in the middle somewhere and Yeldon last 10 picks to early second round. There hasn't been this type of talent is so long, many thought RB's were losing value. Actually there were just less with talent outside of the system.

Guest facelessman07

Gurley is just such a threat and SJax won't be back next year. I watch him and I'm amazed, he's got all the measureables and can catch the ball.

We've just had some bad luck with Wisconsin players...

Gurley is just such a threat and SJax won't be back next year. I watch him and I'm amazed, he's got all the measureables and can catch the ball.

We've just had some bad luck with Wisconsin players...

Seems more like Wisconsin O-linemen have gained a USC QB type of reputation while Ewing was just a sad case of suddenly getting hammered by injuries. I don't have worries about Gordon though. He's a Shady McCoy type.

Guest facelessman07

trade up for a RB? Heck no

Depends on how much it would cost, this ain't your ordinary RB. All depends on the cost, and that's assuming we don't suck this season and would be picking in the bottom half of the draft

Depends on how much it would cost, this ain't your ordinary RB. All depends on the cost, and that's assuming we don't suck this season and would be picking in the bottom half of the draft

he is great. But even AD don't have a ring. And he is the absolute best back to come out the draft in years. Gurley is on his level. But as you see it takes a lot more than the best RB to win