Will Trade Jason Witten For Devonta Freeman Or Kelvin Benjamin

Falconcheff

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to guaranteed that he will change it

No guarantees. take care of team needs first, team wants second. You've got nothing he needs; KB is his starting Flexx player. I'd like Freeman, but he's a bench player for me, my starting lineup is tytties. Both of you guys have gaping holes in your starting lineup. I'm offering to help you fix that on your team, while giving you something that might interest him as well. Shoot, I'll even throw in Greene if you want... two for one. Greene and Hawkins for Freeman.

No guarantees. take care of team needs first, team wants second. You've got nothing he needs; KB is his starting Flexx player. I'd like Freeman, but he's a bench player for me, my starting lineup is tytties. Both of you guys have gaping holes in your starting lineup. I'm offering to help you fix that on your team, while giving you something that might interest him as well. Shoot, I'll even throw in Greene if you want... two for one. Greene and Hawkins for Freeman.

I'll just wait

I'll just wait

Ok, but you know one trade has nothing to do with the other, right? It's not like TD's is going to trade his starting Flexx player for a backup rb on your roster. if you don't want to trade Freeman to me, that's fine. But don't think he's the lynchpin to you getting KB... That's something you're gonna have to do on your own...

Ok, but you know one trade has nothing to do with the other, right? It's not like TD's is going to trade his starting Flexx player for a backup rb on your roster. if you don't want to trade Freeman to me, that's fine. But don't think he's the lynchpin to you getting KB... That's something you're gonna have to do on your own...

He can have Ryan Matthews