We Have The Most Incompetent Scouting And Talent Evaluating Team In The League.

KRUNKuno

I'm at a lost for words with some of these guys we decided to cut as opposed to the guys we kept on the roster. Roby, Stone, Starr make the team and guys like Robertson, reedy and Gunn get cut.

On top of that, we cut basically everybody we drafted after round 5 except for Starr.

Nah son. That's pathetic.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best QBs in the league

A solid stable of young RBs with a couple of home run hitters

A solid OL with competent depth for the first time in years

A gang of playmakers at WR

2 pretty good blocking TEs with descent hands

The stoutest DL we've ever had, yep I'm getting too disgusted to finish

It's odd than none of these threads bashing the cuts mention special teams ability. All of these decision were based on special teams, nothing else.

Yup there is not a single player that people are talking about had any sort of shot of playing any significant role on offense or defense.

Guys like Reedy who would have been at best the 6th wr, or Gunn who would have been at best the 9th lineman, or Smith who would have been at best the 5th or 6th LB depending on who plays there .

It comes down to ST play.......... which is funny because a lot of the same people bitching are the same ones who were bitching about the Texans game and the horrible ST play in that game

The only one that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me is Starr. He really hasn't shown anything to this point, but we are thin on depth at that position. I'd be surprised if he is even active this year during a game. As long as Reedy, Robertson, Allen and Ebert make the PS, then I've got no problems with any decision to date. If someone gets picked up, then so be it. Middleton was nabbed a few years back, so it does happen.

Yup playoffs 4 out of 6 years is tough to swallow. And those 2 years we didn't make it we were injured

We won one of those and we seem to to go up, rather downward...basically because of the serious lack of depth in areas most important to the offense. For defense we need to scheme around the players rather than throwing players into a scheme. We'll see if Nolan does that.

We have had b2b winning season with another group of coordinators and reached a brick wall when in this group. PLUS we lost several key players in the off season with no viable replacements let alone having had injuries.

That's called a mess.

I'm at a lost for words with some of these guys we decided to cut as opposed to the guys we kept on the roster. Roby, Stone, Starr make the team and guys like Robertson, reedy and Gunn get cut.

On top of that, we cut basically everybody we drafted after round 5 except for Starr.

Really...so why are other teams hiring people from our organization as GM's??

We won one of those and we seem to to go up, rather downward...basically because of the serious lack of depth in areas most important to the offense. For defense we need to scheme around the players rather than throwing players into a scheme. We'll see if Nolan does that.

We have had b2b winning season with another group of coordinators and reached a brick wall when in this group. PLUS we lost several key players in the off season with no viable replacements let alone having had injuries.

That's called a mess.

At least you're consistent with your whinny attitude.

Is it possible to write anything positive for a change?

I've been lurking for years and I had to finally say something....

That's called a mess.

Curiously, only two 'great' organizations have repeated trips to the Super Bowl in that time and only the Giants have repeated wins. Shouldn't it be easy to do in an age of parity? If we suck, then arguably so does everybody else.

Wow! How can you not be working as an NFL talent scout?

At least you're consistent with your whinny attitude.

Is it possible to write anything positive for a change?

I've been lurking for years and I had to finally say something....

Then I know you don't really lurk, read posts, or much else. I write way more positive than negative.

You spelled whiny just like that guy who kept stalking me. lol

Curiously, only two 'great' organizations have repeated trips to the Super Bowl in that time and only the Giants have repeated wins. Shouldn't it be easy to do in an age of parity? If we suck, then arguably so does everybody else.

I'm saying, we haven't done enough to keep bringing up the record...ESPECIALLY when it was the two past coordinators who left with unblemished winning seasons.

Then I know you don't really lurk, read posts, or much else. I write way more positive than negative.

You spelled whiny just like that guy who kept stalking me. lol

I'm saying, we haven't done enough to keep bringing up the record...ESPECIALLY when it was the two past coordinators who left with unblemished winning seasons.

Yeah, i'm stalking you....

Sorry, I forgot you're always correct.

Please forgive me....