Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tandy Gossett

Can We Pickup Michael Sam Now He's Released?

107 posts in this topic

Heard that the Falcons brass at the Senior Bowl didn't think he would work for the various sets that Nolan will employ.

Heard that the Falcons brass at the Senior Bowl didn't think he would work for the various sets that Nolan will employ.

if Nolan liked what he saw he would have his say

I would imagine. He can't play the run and can't drop in coverage. He's a mediocre pass rusher, not exactly the kind of player we look for.

He seems like a decent player but not worth the continuous media coverage and circus

--this team is fragile enough already as is

There are other DLine players cut equal or better than M Sam that we can pick up without the media circus

Better than effectively having 10 men on the field when Biermann is playing. A lot cheaper, too.

Now? No. iirc teams have 24 hours to place in claims for him. If multiple teams put in claims it goes via draft order so Texans have top priority Seahawks last. If noone claims him he becomes a regular free agent thats can be signed by any team he wants

I think he is a good player. I think he would have been better off keeping his gay life private! Wrong or right how many NFL players want to play with a gay player? Take a private poll not many I think..

He seems like a decent player but not worth the continuous media coverage and circus

--this team is fragile enough already as is

If the team is "fragile," we won't win anything anyways.

DatWerkk likes this

If the team is "fragile," we won't win anything anyways.

This might be my favorite post of the month. Full of common sense and delivered as a perfect response.

Kudos NovaFF.

sonnyjim and NOVAFalconFan like this