Stephen Hill's Agent Really Wants The Panthers To Pick Him Up.

Big Bubba

Of course, it's extremely unlikely.. Hill does have amazing tools. if he ever does fix his hands and learns how to catch ... he could tear the league up.

Herman said he believes the Browns will show interest in signing Hill or putting in a waiver claim. Browns head coach Mike Pettine was the Jets' defensive coordinator in Hill's rookie season. The Browns were informed this week that star receiver Josh Gordon has been suspended for the entire 2014 season because of a third positive drug test.

"Cleveland clearly needs a wide receiver," Herman said. "Is that the best place for him? They've got two quarterbacks struggling there. Would I love to see him with a Tom Brady, a Peyton Manning, a Cam Newton or a Drew Brees or a Philip Rivers? Yeah, I'd rather see him with an established quarterback where he can establish himself. If Cleveland decides to take him, he'll do the best he can in Cleveland."

If the Panthers, who also need help at receiver, sign Hill, he would join wide receivers coach Ricky Proehl, who won a Super Bowl with the Rams.

"Ricky is a terrific teaching wide receiver coach," Herman said. "That would be a perfect opportunity for Stephen. Ricky knows the game, played 17 years. That's what Stephen can use - a guy who played in the NFL and understands the dynamic. He'd also get a head coach and an offensive coordinator who believe in him."

Meh whatever Gman decides on Hill, I'm cool with

Yep. He'd be a project.

From Rotoworld-

He has ideal size (6'4/215) and speed (4.36 forty). We're not ruling out Hill eventually developing into a serviceable receiver somewhere outside of New York. He's only 23.