5-7 Rds Wasted Away Again!

Allen is solid he will get picked up..really not happy. Spruil IR, probably never to be heard again..smallwood cut..starr is garbage not sure how he made the team.

I did not realize this team was so talented we dont need the last three rounds in the draft. Bad scouting? Wtf and I dont want to hear this teams deep is the reason why.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

Sop in the past when we kept our players from 5-7, y'all were upset. now that we got rid of some, y'all are upset about that?

Man I am glad we got rid of players off the bat instead of letting the ride a roster spot. I do not know how many players I could name from JA98, sid the kid and many many more

Allen makes the PS. Spruill on IR. Starr likely getting some snaps at LOLB this season, could potentially unseat Kroy as the starter midseason.

What problem do you see here?

Allen is gone bro..so start waiving..If Starr is starting on this team this season we are going to be ****** harder than Jenna Jamison. Get a clue brah

The 5 thru 7 rounds are for flyers mainly. You can't cherry pick the late round picks who were talented on the other teams. ALL the teams in the NFL passed on them for the first 4 rounds for a reason. Also, players that work well for other teams are good fits for their systems. Nolan has a big say in who is drafted on the def side as well as Koetter on the offensive side. Some will make practice squad, and some are not going to make this team. The same for every other NFL team.

The 5 thru 7 rounds are for flyers mainly. You can't cherry pick the late round picks who were talented on the other teams. ALL the teams in the NFL passed on them for the first 4 rounds for a reason. Also, players that work well for other teams are good fits for their systems. Nolan has a big say in who is drafted on the def side as well as Koetter on the offensive side. Some will make practice squad, and some are not going to make this team. The same for every other NFL team.

you do realize the later rds have more pro bowlers than the early rds? Brady, Sherman just to name a few..By your logic might as well not even draft in the late rds..pretty jokish of you! Edited by outofsight2484

these dues can be signed to the PS ... why is ppl crying ... i like Allen and think he will be a good slot CB in this league but i do think based on the preseason play .. Areanas and Wilson was better .

We will try to stash him on the PS

Lets not cry over everything

these dues can be signed to the PS ... why is ppl crying ... i like Allen and think he will be a good slot CB in this league but i do think based on the preseason play .. Areanas and Wilson was better .

We will try to stash him on the PS

Lets not cry over everything

Wilson was not very good. I would rather a younger guy who can tackle, than an older guy who whiffed. Arenas was the best of the bunch IMO.

But I thought Thomas Dimitroff was a great drafter? Every time I call him out for being a horrible drafter all I hear is how great he is.

We drafted 4 players in rounds 5-7. 1 is on IR, 1 made the roster, and the other 2 were cut (possible PS). Do you really think rounds 5-7 have a 50% hit? Spruill will be good IMO.

Allen is solid he will get picked up..really not happy. Spruil IR, probably never to be heard again..smallwood cut..starr is garbage not sure how he made the team.

I did not realize this team was so talented we dont need the last three rounds in the draft. Bad scouting? Wtf and I dont want to hear this teams deep is the reason why.

How many 5 - 7 round picks become superstars?