Who Should We Grab That Were Cut By Other Teams And Who Do We Release Off Of Our 53 As A Result?

JG2008

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet every NFL team the glances at these boards laughs their azz off seeing us get a hard on for Sam. (no pun intended)

Come on people, we are no where near desperate enough to run after a 7th rounder no one else wants.

When we have been struggling for pass rush for years and it doesn't look much better.

When our other option is Starr who is also a 7th rounder no one wants but hasn't looked half as good as Sam.

Yes yes we are desperate.

I bet every NFL team the glances at these boards laughs their azz off seeing us get a hard on for Sam. (no pun intended)

Come on people, we are no where near desperate enough to run after a 7th rounder no one else wants.

I'd take Sam over Stone who went undrafted .........

Anyone that would like to see what Terry Robiske could do with Stephen Hill? The man has all the measurables you need in a wide receiver he was just stuck in that **** they call the Jets

Yeah, that would be cool. But it's just not a position of need right now. But I wouldn't mind seeing it.

bring champ in like a charles woodson role like in GB he could mentor our dbs get em in good position to make plays

I was just going to say Champ. If he's healthy that would be a good vet to have around the young guys. I was under the impression that the Saints were planning on starting him. This article was SI.com just yesterday (talking about Byrd and Champ being the Saints killer tandem).

A few possibilities:

Isaac Sopoaga - DT

Kenny Ladler - S

Will Svitek - OT

Kevin Vickerson - DL

Kelcy Quarles - DT

Ed Reynolds - S

Shane Skov - LB

Eric Winston - OT

Michael Sam - DE

Lache Seastrunk - RB

Tavares King - WR

Champ Bailey - DB

Eric Winston would make sense; I'm assuming the price would be right.