Michael Sam Released By The Rams

Kevo

Falcons should pick Sam up? The young man did have a decent preseason. Rams are just stacked on the Dline and already have a great rotation. Just like the Panthers. The media attention will be horrible for whatever team picks him up, but he may be able to provide the Falcons with a little more pass rush ability, if they were to take a chance on him.

Guest fibonacci

he is going straight to the practice squad. but how does it work if you take a player from another teams practice squad?

he is going straight to the practice squad. but how does it work if you take a player from another teams practice squad?

doesn't he have to clear waivers first? I'm not sure. A few years ago I was a wiz with all this crap, now, years of playing mindless video games and posting here... has pushed out whatever I knew about waivers and practice squads.

doesn't he have to clear waivers first? I'm not sure. A few years ago I was a wiz with all this crap, now, years of playing mindless video games and posting here... has pushed out whatever I knew about waivers and practice squads.

Yes he would have to clear waivers in order for the Rams to put him on the practice squad.