Rc I Draft Tonight At 7Pm

jb 3.0

Just another reminder. I even forgot it was tonight, but luckily our only plans were to babysit grandkids.

Hopefully we can bury the hate for a couple of hours so we can each show up and represent. This place has become extremely volatile the last 6 weeks or so. I know a few ended up not being able to make it, so I'm not talking about willie mo & Shred.

So show up if you want bragging rights, or not, it's up to you.

Guest fibonacci

Fib's already signed up for RC II...

Sheesh... doesn't ANYBODY follow what the h3ll is going on around here!!? biggrin.png

Am I really? how?

Guest fibonacci

Didn't you sign up the day RC1 filled up?

no, because work was coming up. And i felt like i was going to be away to much.

Wtf is up with that trade between Wak and Bucman

Ryan Mathews and Patterson for KB and a kicker who isn't on a team.

320 points for 89 points. TWO quality starters for a bench player. Not fair to the rest of us...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this isn't right...

Edited by Falconcheff

320 points for 89 points. TWO quality starters for a bench player. Not fair to the rest of us...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this isn't right...

We're supposed to be able to review these trades and vote to disallow 'em. I don't know why it's not allowing us to do that. But if you want to, you're more than welcome to blame me for it.wink.png

We're supposed to be able to review these trades and vote to disallow 'em. I don't know why it's not allowing us to do that. But if you want to, you're more than welcome to blame me for it.wink.png

We can vote, maybe you're not signed in or looking at the right league (you do have a team in RCII... Pewter Power).

And for full disclosure, he has offered a trade to me to acquire Devonta Freeman. Everyone knows how much I want him, but I will refrain from accepting or declining any trade until this issue is resolved, in the interest of fairness.

What's your take on the proposed trade, jb? Bucman would get Ryan Matthews and Cordarelle Patterson for Kelvin Benjamin (not even gonna count the kicker who's not on a team)...

benjamin is projected 89 points and is Bucman's Flexx player. Ryan Matthews is projected like 190 points, and Patterson is projected like 160 points.

I'll vote along with what the majority thinks, but it seems obvious SK isn't thrilled about the trade either...

What's your take on the proposed trade, jb? Bucman would get Ryan Matthews and Cordarelle Patterson for Kelvin Benjamin (not even gonna count the kicker who's not on a team)...

benjamin is projected 89 points and is Bucman's Flexx player. Ryan Matthews is projected like 190 points, and Patterson is projected like 160 points.

I'll vote along with what the majority thinks, but it seems obvious SK isn't thrilled about the trade either...

I accepted the trade. Patterson has no QB and Matthews stays injured in a tough division