Heading To The Dome For The Browns Game On 11/23...

Falcon Man™

I am from Upstate, NY (Fairport). I've been a fan since 1989, but have only seen the Falcons play in Buffalo and in Cleveland. My buddy Vinnie is a Browns fan (HUGE Browns fan I might add). We went to the Browns/Falcons game a few years back (when Biermann had the pick 6) and Vinnie got sideline passes for us (talk about a kid in a candy store I was).

Anyways, we are making the trip to Atlanta. We already have the game and plane tickets, now we are wondering what the best hotel accommodations might be. I am looking for something reasonable, not a dump, but I don't need the Marriot either.

Anyone have some good suggestions? Fairly close to the dome would be convenient as well...

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I am from Upstate, NY (Fairport). I've been a fan since 1989, but have only seen the Falcons play in Buffalo and in Cleveland. My buddy Vinnie is a Browns fan (HUGE Browns fan I might add). We went to the Browns/Falcons game a few years back (when Biermann had the pick 6) and Vinnie got sideline passes for us (talk about a kid in a candy store I was).

Anyways, we are making the trip to Atlanta. We already have the game and plane tickets, now we are wondering what the best hotel accommodations might be. I am looking for something reasonable, not a dump, but I don't need the Marriot either.

Anyone have some good suggestions? Fairly close to the dome would be convenient as well...

Thanks in advance,

Mike

My sister works at a very nice hotel by the airport... I'll see what I can do. Look out for a PM soon.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I always like staying at the Westin. It is very close to the Dome and the Tabernacle which is good tailgating area. They have a nice bar at the top floor too. Can walk 3 minutes to tailgates, and 10 minutes to the Dome.