The Journey Old Doc About Shede Put Me Fo Tears

I came home from the bar turned on my tv..was on a random sports channel that had a college game on..anyways shede is on the screen with his minnisota gear on talking about how he never met his dad and his mom was a junkie...he was adopted by white parents. Well now I am proud to say you are an Atlanta Falcon although he did not know at the time of the interview..Im in tears..dont talk bad about this guy..hes got more heart than any of us..btw episode is called big ten the journey...also features other guys but who gives a ****

Akso said he got in a lot of fights because people made fun of him for having white parents..he got intonfootball to release his anger.....and much more..I love you Shede!!!!

The people who made fun of him because of his parents should be ashamed of themselves.

I came home from the bar turned on my tv..was on a random sports channel that had a college game on..anyways shede is on the screen with his minnisota gear on talking about how he never met his dad and his mom was a junkie...he was adopted by white parents. Well now I am proud to say you are an Atlanta Falcon although he did not know at the time of the interview..Im in tears..dont talk bad about this guy..hes got more heart than any of us..btw episode is called big ten the journey...also features other guys but who gives a ****

I thought I used long sentences.

I read about that when we drafted him, kid has some growing up to do and this is part of it. Hoping cox really develops the guy not only as a player but as a man.

At Hageman's age or thereabouts, most boys cross the mental and emotional threshold into manhood. Because of his circumstances, that process will very likely be more difficult and will take more time for him than the average guy. Fortunately, he shows promise at a very elite skill position, which ensures he has an attractive, reachable goal to strive for and that he will get all the professional and mentor support he needs as a young man and as a football player to help him get there. Unless he has major self-destructive issues that have remained well hidden, he will become the player the Falcons are hoping for as well as the man he'll be proud to look at in the mirror each day.