Isis Operatives In Mexico Planning Terror Attack Across Us Border?

Mr. Hoopah!

So Rick Perry, Breitbart, and Fox News are pushing the story that ISIS operatives are in Mexico planning a terror attack across the border because they know it's so porous. They've now leaked a federal bulletin warning it's going to happen. Other news outlets are saying it's baloney and there's zero evidence for it.

Either there are, or there aren't, ISIS operatives in Mexico. One side is right, one is wrong. This seems to be divided politically, with a prominent GOP politician and right-leaning news outlets pushing the story that there's a threat.

So Rick Perry, Breitbart, and Fox News are pushing the story that ISIS operatives are in Mexico planning a terror attack across the border because they know it's so porous. They've now leaked a federal bulletin warning it's going to happen. Other news outlets are saying it's baloney and there's zero evidence for it.

Either there are, or there aren't, ISIS operatives in Mexico. One side is right, one is wrong. This seems to be divided politically, with a prominent GOP politician and right-leaning news outlets pushing the story that there's a threat.

At some point, there has got to be consequences for publishing things that are factually outright false. The level of deceit and factual error that we see from stations like FOX News and outlets like Breitbart has gotten ridiculous.

People seem to have forgotten that Breitbart is the jacka** who gave us the heavily edited Shirley Sherrod video, and that FOX News went right along and played it on the air knowing that it was heavily edited and commented on it as though it were contextually accurate.

Breitbart also gave us the ACORN tapes, also heavily edited, and FOX News went right along and played those on the air knowing they were heavily edited and commented on them as though they were contextually accurate.

It's like watching Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. You just wonder when some of these dunderheads are going to start saying, "yeah, I'll wait for someone with some more credibility to verify this BS before I start believing it."

The cynic/conspiracy theorist in me thinks this is a push to revive the border controversy while also maintaining justification for police having armored vehicles.

Or maybe the conspiracy machine is cranking up new factually false controversies like they do every couple of months. Remember when all of the right-wingers were certain that some unknown moron was going to release a tape of Michelle Obama complaining about "whitey"? Remember the whole hour long "madrassa" expose that FOX News did during the 2008 campaign that accused Obama of being educated at an extremist muslim school in Indonesia?

Yeah, most people have forgotten about those, as well.

The cartels would welcome any group that took attention away from them...

Not if it makes it harder to move their product across the border. The one thing that would spur a bipartisan effort to truly secure the border would be the confirmed presence of extremist Islamic terrorists threatening to cross into the US.

The cartels use terrorism tactics as well, but it's always in hone furtherance of their business. They will not accept a group that makes it harder to do business.

Not if it makes it harder to move their product across the border. The one thing that would spur a bipartisan effort to truly secure the border would be the confirmed presence of extremist Islamic terrorists threatening to cross into the US.

The cartels use terrorism tactics as well, but it's always in hone furtherance of their business. They will not accept a group that makes it harder to do business.

They know, even if you don't, America lacks the political will to address aliens of any kind crossing the border, and I'd go so far as saying "especially Muslims" since it's one of THE most sensitive PC subjects out there right now.

I wouldn't say it's impossible but practically speaking ISIS has more important things to do. They aren't like other Islamic militant groups who claim they want to establish a Caliphate but just seem to prefer random terror attacks, ISIS is actually attempting to do that and to accomplish that they need to focus on the Middle East to consolidate and expand their control there.

I wouldn't say it's impossible but practically speaking ISIS has more important things to do. They aren't like other Islamic militant groups who claim they want to establish a Caliphate but just seem to prefer random terror attacks, ISIS is actually attempting to do that and to accomplish that they need to focus on the Middle East to consolidate and expand their control there.

About ISIS themselves, I think you're spot on, I do however see sympathizers possibly causing trouble. ISIS actually seems like the first goat groupies to have their shite together.

Exactly. Why would anyone even report this ridiculous story about the "JV" team anyways. Besides if it were true, the POTUS has a plan for ISIS anyways right? Oh, scratch that last statement...he said he didn't have a plan riiiight!

You harp and harp on this stupid gotcha joke. Let's discuss the current situation please Harold.