Does Anyone Else Remember

Ethanga62890

Yeah I thought that play was funny cause Sherman as talking so much sh*t

Fun fact. We dropped more points on Seattle in that game than they allowed all year. Sherman needs to shut his trap sometimes. Dude gets annoying. Even if it's a game i'm pulling for the hawks. He backs it up most the time though.

Yup 2 years ago, when the Falcons were good.

Funny thing is

Falcons have 3 plays in the top 10 Preseason Plays lol

Make no mistake Sir Purr , If The Line Holds up (and it looks like it will) Falcons O will be deadly....

what we lost in Consistency with Gonzo, we Gained in Speed with Hester and a more expanded role for A Smith....

Falcons line up in that 4 WR set with Jones, White,HD Hester and A Smith in the Backfield, Thats gonna be a Nightmare for anyone....

Big Question is on D

the Run D has Improved for sure, dont think there is much of a debate about that, and really hasnt been since we Signed Jackson and PS....

we have no pass rush

so teams will be flinging the rock

forget who said

when you throw the ball, 3 things can happen, and 2 of um are Bad lol

we may get Lucky and get some timely picks this yr...

even if we dont i see us as a .500 Ball Club with this Offense

Besides Panthers have had 1 good yr since 2008

Falcons have had 5 since 2008

and Panthers will finish below Falcons this yr....

this is the yr all those hits start catching up with Cam, they already have, and with only 1 decent wr, him being a rookie , a retired O Line , a secondary I could throw for 300 against and 200 mil in RBs that never run the ball lol

Panthers are in Trouble this yr IMO

Funny thing is

Falcons have 3 plays in the top 10 Preseason Plays lol

Make no mistake Sir Purr , If The Line Holds up (and it looks like it will) Falcons O will be deadly....

what we lost in Consistency with Gonzo, we Gained in Speed with Hester and a more expanded role for A Smith....

Falcons line up in that 4 WR set with Jones, White,HD Hester and A Smith in the Backfield, Thats gonna be a Nightmare for anyone....

Big Question is on D

the Run D has Improved for sure, dont think there is much of a debate about that, and really hasnt been since we Signed Jackson and PS....

we have no pass rush

so teams will be flinging the rock

forget who said

when you throw the ball, 3 things can happen, and 2 of um are Bad lol

we may get Lucky and get some timely picks this yr...

even if we dont i see us as a .500 Ball Club with this Offense

Besides Panthers have had 1 good yr since 2008

Falcons have had 5 since 2008

and Panthers will finish below Falcons this yr....

this is the yr all those hits start catching up with Cam, they already have, and with only 1 decent wr, him being a rookie , a retired O Line , a secondary I could throw for 300 against and 200 mil in RBs that never run the ball lol

Panthers are in Trouble this yr IMO

We'll see. I just don't see it.