"gentle Giant" ?

Steampunk

From AOL .com and soon to be from St Louis post dispatch.

Seems he may not have been such a nice kid after all, apparently he was a member of the crips and had a lengthy juvenile arrest record including one for 2nd degree murder. Always more to things than first appears.

Did you guys hear the eyewitness video? A guy was taking video on his phone at the scene. He didn't see it and you can hear a lady early on talking about "do you see a knife?" And other stuff. At about 6:30 you can hear a guy in the background talking about what he saw. He said the police were chasing him and then he started coming back. Their guns were already drawn. And he thought the police kept missing because dude kept coming. Interesting stuff.

Here's the full video.

Find a credible source for the information before you spout something like this. The "report" comes from Charles Johnson, a notorious blogger with a very checkered history "reporting" stuff like this. Here's the original source of the story:

http://gotnews.com/s...arrest-records/

Here's the AOL story:

http://www.aol.com/a...ecord/20953546/

Notice that it doesn't actually verify or try to confirm the allegation? It just reports that the allegation was made and states that a lawsuit has been filed for the records.

Of course, I'm not surprised that would bite heavily on this. You don't typically let the facts get in the way of your insane rants. I'm just posting this for others so they know that it's a VERY shady allegation at this point.

It doesn't matter to the people ranting "execution" you could have video of the guy beating an old lady with a bat and they'd still claim he was submissively surrendering with his hands up when he was killed in cold blood. I mean...they already got T-shirts n stuff

And the fact of the matter is they'd be right. What he did in the past isn't at issue, it's what he did in the moments after the swine confronted him imo

The fact you're already referring to him as "victim" pretty much tells us you've made up your mind...your prerogative...Patrick

I haven't read into this situation. I don't obsess over it and play internet detective like the majority of folks here.

My point is simple. Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin either were, or they were not, vicious criminals. Regardless of which one is true, there is a group of folks that NEED them to be vicious criminals.

I haven't read into this situation. I don't obsess over it and play internet detective like the majority of folks here.

My point is simple. Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin either were, or they were not, vicious criminals. Regardless of which one is true, there is a group of folks that NEED them to be vicious criminals.

I see what you're saying now and I agree, but...referring to either one, especially Martin as victims doesn't jibe with reality. We don't know if Brown was a "victim" yet.

Typical. Black teen gets killed again for little to no reason and reports come out of nowhere to try and paint him as some kind of thug.

Uh...he painted himself as a thug in the strong arm robbery video. The problem is people trying to tie the two incidents together, they're separate incidents. You can't reasonable infer just because he jacked some cigars and pushed the clerk, he committed suicide by cop.

I'm still waiting...which is more than I can say about 80% of America.

There are vids of Mike Brown allegedly paying for the blunts. There was some extra sh*t going on but to call it a robbery is dishonest

Not even the clerk that he pushed has said that it was a robbery.. Heck, he didn't even call the police

Edited by Coldhands

In fairness, there's also a group of people that NEED them to be innocent little angels.

I prefer trying to see things objectively. On the one side, he was unarmed. On the other, the eyewitnes recounting what happened in the above video seemed to coroborate the cops story.

In fairness, there's also a group of people that NEED them to be innocent little angels.

I prefer trying to see things objectively. On the one side, he was unarmed. On the other, the eyewitnes recounting what happened in the above video seemed to coroborate the cops story.

Good counterpoint. The news always manages to find old photos when they're younger and more innocent looking.

There are vids of Mike Brown allegedly paying for the blunts. There was some extra sh*t going on but to call it a robbery is dishonest

Not even the clerk that he pushed has said that it was a robbery.. Heck, he didn't even call the police

Wow...is that the story circling the hood? Smh

Good counterpoint. The news always manages to find old photos when they're younger and more innocent looking.

You know coming from someone who claims to be objective that claim you just made seems awful slanted.The most common photo of Michael Brown I've seen is him with money in his mouth and a gun in his hand.Funny thing is its not him but some murderer from Oregon.

You know coming from someone who claims to be objective that claim you just made seems awful slanted.The most common photo of Michael Brown I've seen is him with money in his mouth and a gun in his hand.Funny thing is its not him but some murderer from Oregon.

Haven't seen that photo on mainstream news outlets...where did you?