Any Surprise Cuts Yet?

SyCo

Why was Barth cut? I thought he was good?

He is, He's very good. Lovie brought in this kid outta college, name's Murray, I don't even know his first name. He hardly kicked any in the preseason games, but evidently Lovie really liked what he did in camp and felt good enough to release Barth. Too Bad, cause Barth was good, and a super good guy. This is the deepest cut I've felt on our team, since Brooks was cut back in '09.

He is, He's very good. Lovie brought in this kid outta college, name's Murray, I don't even know his first name. He hardly kicked any in the preseason games, but evidently Lovie really liked what he did in camp and felt good enough to release Barth. Too Bad, cause Barth was good, and a super good guy. This is the deepest cut I've felt on our team, since Brooks was cut back in '09.

**** somebody is about to get a really good kicker. I love what we have in Gano tho.

saints fans really fell hard for the reeedy is ridiculous stuff right? most falcon fans didnt even know who he was comming into camp, most of us never expected him to make the team. that said he had just as good a camp as cooks.

For the first two weeks of TC, that's all we read on here was how good Reedy is.

Dudes been MIA that last two preseason games.

For the first two weeks of TC, that's all we read on here was how good Reedy is.

Dudes been MIA that last two preseason games.

I doubt there's anyone who truely believes he's anywhere near cooks. Pretty funny stuff though

Why interested? Fell hard? After some of you talked about his plays in camp, I watched the preseason game that he made the big plays. Im interested in an UDFA that made some plays. I'd like to see him make a team. Is that offensive?

Jeez dude put the gun down lol

Brandon Coleman. Wanted to spend a late round pick on him, as opposed to the disposable camp fodder names Dimitroff drew out of a hat.

Will he pick him up? I thought you all are pretty set at WR. Besides he's from Rutgers. I'll never be able to trust a player that Schiano had a chance to **** up while they were in college. You can see from the things said and unsaid by Buc players still here that as professionals 90% of what he said, went in one ear and immediately out the other. College kids can't do that. I guess what I'm saying is BUYER BEWARE, there's a reason the Saints cut him.