Mike Smith Lying About Jon Asamoah Injury?

entitled fans aren't entitled to jack sh!t. the only thing fans are entitled to is a 3 1/2 hour game on sundays. anything else is just fluff that coaches and players offer to get media and blow hard fans to shut the eff up.

information on injuries isn't anything you deserve to know fans. understand anything a coach says about his players is designed to hurry up and get the interview over with and media the he!! out the door.

More than anything else, Mike Smith pertubs me with his obfuscation regarding injuries. He thinls there is some major competitive advantage by being misleading.

Hopefully Asamoah's injury is minor but skepticism is wise given Mike Smith's track record w/ injuries. I know everytime Weatherspoon had an injury it was always much worse than Smitty let on. Same with Roddy White last year.

More than anything else, Mike Smith pertubs me with his obfuscation regarding injuries. He thinls there is some major competitive advantage by being misleading.

Hopefully Asamoah's injury is minor but skepticism is wise given Mike Smith's track record w/ injuries. I know everytime Weatherspoon had an injury it was always much worse than Smitty let on. Same with Roddy White last year.

Belichick does it, he's a genius, Smith does it, he's an idiot and there's no point to it.