Hard Knocks Episode 4 Preview

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152657450216182&fref=nf

Not sure how to post video here anymore, they change it so much I just gave up. I haven't really posted in a long time so cut me a break. If someone can embed the vid, feel free. Didn't see it posted

Armstrong really gets in their ***** here. He was none too happy about the ST play vs. the Texans which I don't think is a surprise. I would love to have been in on this entire meeting. Brutal honesty is the best thing for these men, no beating around the bush here.

hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole coaching staff needs to see this clip. Obviously it resonated with the players judging by the titans game. Collins tried the friendly approach with Kroy and it had no effect. Cox has been in Hageman azz all offseason and he's been beating in games. Holmes credits Tice in your face style (though we haven't seen it on the show) for his improvement. I realize there are different ways to coach but obviously the approach of Tice, Cox, and now Armstrong are getting results. Smitty needs go take notes and follow suit **** even Matty has shown more fire than Smitty

This is shortsighted. What the staff has now that wasn't there before is a balance of personalities, which is a good thing. And don't think for a minute that Smitty won't get up someone's *** with a hot poker. He just won't do it on camera, and he won't single a guy out in front of his teammates.

This is shortsighted. What the staff has now that wasn't there before is a balance of personalities, which is a good thing. And don't think for a minute that Smitty won't get up someone's *** with a hot poker. He just won't do it on camera, and he won't single a guy out in front of his teammates.

He need to though.

I agree Joe but if you've been watching Hard Knocks, J. Smith needs to be brought down a notch. For his own good.

https://www.facebook...0216182&fref=nf

Not sure how to post video here anymore, they change it so much I just gave up. I haven't really posted in a long time so cut me a break. If someone can embed the vid, feel free. Didn't see it posted

Armstrong really gets in their ***** here. He was none too happy about the ST play vs. the Texans which I don't think is a surprise. I would love to have been in on this entire meeting. Brutal honesty is the best thing for these men, no beating around the bush here.

Sivik, have you tried making sure the "s" is not in the URL box? When you paste, you have to swap out the "https" for the plain old "http" and you should be able to paste. As for Armstrong getting in their **** I'm all for whatever it takes to get these guys ready to play football, including beating them savagely, for a prolonged period, about the head and shoulders with a nice stout length of rubber hose.

He need to though.

No he doesn't. That's what position coaches are for.

I agree Joe but if you've been watching Hard Knocks, J. Smith needs to be brought down a notch. For his own good.

I absolutely agree about J. Smith, didn't mean to suggest otherwise. J. Smith has some misconceptions about what an NFL player is.

Jacques Smith didn't have much to say to Coach Armstrong like he did to the players....laugh.png

LOL! Yeah that was cool, coach told him like it was saying he was a man talking to another man face to face, not somebody talking behind their back in the bathroom. Or something like that in the preview.

Sivik, have you tried making sure the "s" is not in the URL box? When you paste, you have to swap out the "https" for the plain old "http" and you should be able to paste. As for Armstrong getting in their **** I'm all for whatever it takes to get these guys ready to play football, including beating them savagely, for a prolonged period, about the head and shoulders with a nice stout length of rubber hose.

I tried that with the youtube the other day and it made me look like a dang fool with the embed code taking up ten lines...lol. I usually never have a problem with this stuff but this damned message board has changed more times than Sam Baker's Injury report. I just gave up. We used to have simple tags that made it easy, brackets with youtube in it used to work great. Don't know which numbnut genius decided we needed a change.

Oh wow it just clicked after watching the video about 5 times...

Armstrong is flipping out at Southward about "being a man" because he was disrespecting Armstrong by impersonating the coach and yet can't do his job right on special teams.

Yes I know he was in general upset about how crappy the special teams played, but I didn't get what he meant about "that's a man" "telling it to your face" etc until now, he was reflecting on Southward's impersonation

He specifically said "you ain't good enough to be a ****," something that Smith has needed to hear this whole camp.

I love a dude that plays with fire, but you can't come with attitude and then miss assignments and lose one-on-one matchups. If they can get Smith's play to match his attitude, that would be awesome, but as it is, he's getting kicked out of games, running his mouth, talking about how great he is and playing like crap. That won't last long in this league. I'd love for the dude to succeed, but he has to get his play up to the level of his mouth. Hopefully Armstrong convinced him of that.

One of my earliest coaches in Pee Wee days had a saying that has stuck with me to this day: "Back it up before you yack it up"