Did The Falcons Make These Cuts Today For Tv?

What? Why would they do that? Today won't even be on Tuesday's episode anyway.

First round of cuts should be on Tuesday's episode, along with follow up from the Texans game and the Titans game. But it will probably be brief, as no one featured on the show so far was cut. Daley, I guess, for his ukelele performance haha

The last episode should be about the Jags game and the final cuts from 75 to 53.

First round of cuts should be on Tuesday's episode, along with follow up from the Texans game and the Titans game. But it will probably be brief, as no one featured on the show so far was cut. Daley, I guess, for his ukelele performance haha

The last episode should be about the Jags game and the final cuts from 75 to 53.

Episodes cover one week spans, Sunday to Saturday.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99

Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.

2014/15 Draft NFL Jersey Update Everyday

Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~

We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!

Enjoy the best online shipping experience

www.efeelsports.ru

LOL this guy is hustling bootleg jerseys

does it really matter if they do? i mean other than the assholeishness that would be involved in cutting guys on national tv, who really cares how they cut these guys? if they want to make decisions for tv camera then good. that shows what their motives are and they will be gone soon enough.

I love hard knocks but I am **** tired of rtards making threads like this. Its normal business. You want to make the cuts asap so if another team is interested in them they have more time to catch on. Its a common courtesy. Not for **** tv. Same as the other thread about matt cussing. Where have you been? Hes done that since day one.

Edited by ryanATL1988

Actually, it would have been more entertaining for the show if they allowed those guys to come in, waste their time and energy in practice and then cut them.

Seriously, why wait to make the decision? It's bad enough you have to tell them they're cut. It's makes no sense making it worse by prolonging it and then allowing emotions to get filmed.

The front office did the right thing.