Biggest Fear For Week 1

Penalties! After watching how the refs are handling the new "points of emphasis", I'm worried that the Saints have one more trick up their sleeve. We all know the refs seemed biased against us, especially against the Saints. I just fear the game might come down to some "phantom" holding or PI call late in the game. I hope it's not the case, but I think we can all agree that Penalties are now going to be an even bigger part of the game. So, in conclusion, I need a hug, and somebody to tell me that everything is going to be alright.

I have no fears concerning the Falcons playing anyone, simply because NFL football is entertainment. I fully expect the Falcons to play a competitive game against the Saints, lose and then for all us Falcons fans to make excuses, throw around insults and then hope for the best the next week. I have no high expectations for this team. Every year I am usually optimistic to a point, but I've decided to look at this year differently. I can't be disappointed if I am not expecting greatness. Say what you want to, I don't give a ****.

My biggest fear is we try too hard.

If you look at Falcon and saints games, they almost always come down to 2 or 3 plays....... and unfortunately by the large the falcons have not made those plays................. Because I think when we play the saints we over think ourselves and we do things that we normally do not do. .. IE drop pass's,drop ints, have stupid penalties, turn the ball over etc..The saints are good enough that we do not need not help them, but far too often we have helped them out.

We just need to go out there and play Falcons football and not stress too much about those sorts of things.