Y'all Thought Hester Was Nothing But A Return Man...

Secret weapon the play he scored on we had Roddy and Julio on the same side and Harry in the backfield and Hester was lined up and broke dudes knees off the line. People will continue to sleep on him but he has great hands and will be an asset to us all season

Hester needs to be used EXACTLY like he was last night. Sitting down in void spaces created by Roddy, Julio, and HD. He will always have a shot to shake 1 or 2 defenders and take it to the house. What a nightmare for opposing defenses.

But but but but but but but but Keenan Lewis! And Junior Gallette! But but but but but but Rob Ryan and Bourboun Street!

I was impressed. I've said he wouldn't be a huge impact on offense for us since the signing, I was impressed at camp, then he had a few drops last week and I kind of saw why he's never been a dominant offensive weapon but last night he was fantastic. He's still not going to take Harry's spot but he'll be on the field a lot more than I originally thought. They will both be great splitting time in the slot

Hester needs to be used EXACTLY like he was last night. Sitting down in void spaces created by Roddy, Julio, and HD. He will always have a shot to shake 1 or 2 defenders and take it to the house. What a nightmare for opposing defenses.

I didn't think he'd be in line for 40+ receptions but now it looks likely. Much better WR in our scheme than with the Bears. I'm impressed.

My Bears fan coworker said that Cutler threw too hard to Hester and that just didn't work. Ryan has a little more air under the ball and I think that really helps Hester

He throws too hard to everyone. Just another guy hailed for having a rocket of an arm but he is sorely lacking in touch.