We Lost Because Of Coaching And Playcalling

I saw all I needed before Yates even took a snap.

Ryan is on his game.

Julio is still a bad mamba jamba

Roddy will eat up a lot #88's catches as to goto guy and he will get more YAC.

They had better run 4 WR 's some more than just a few times.

Hester can still break some ankles in the open field.

Quizz is the starter at RB. but Freeman and Smith will get significant snaps.

Bierman needs to sit till he is healthy and quit stealing snaps from Massaquoi and Maponga.

Prefer Shembo over Bartu slightly.

Interior DL will be fine with Hageman spelling Soliai etc.

Still glad Decoud is in Carolina, if DB's can figure out these new rules they will be fine also.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just preseason huh. How well did we play in the preseason last year 0-4 and how did the regular season turn out?? Enough said!!!

Detroit went 4-0 and how did the regular season turn out? Oh yea they went 0-16 that year. Good try.

2008 Lions went 4-0 in the preseason then 0-16 in the regular season. Enough said!!!

I think you just got told.

Birds played good while starters were in there. When Yates decided to.............well.......see it all went down hill from there. Renfree looked much better during his brief stint in the game. The refs cant even get the right player called out when they are throwing the flags every other play, so I dont put too much stock in their ability either. Between them cronies and Yates is where I place most of the blame. Yates threw our 2nd string defense to the wolves.

It's just preseason huh. How well did we play in the preseason last year 0-4 and how did the regular season turn out?? Enough said!!!

If the Falcons had wanted to win, they would have left the 1st stringers in a couple of more series.

Falcons went 1-3 in 2012 preseason, looked about as bad as in 2103 preseason, went 13-3. Preseason is important for many reasons- knocking rust off veterans, reps for new schemes, figuring out the depth chart, giving the youngsters valuable game experience. Won loss record just doesn't matter.

if coaching and play calling was the only reason we lost a preseason game then we're in as good a spot as you can possibly ask for. jesus christ are you freaking serious that you're complaining about coaching and playcalling in a freaking preseason game.

the whole freaking point for coaching and play calling in the PRESEASON is to scheme as basic and vanilla as possible so that nothing is scene before the REGULAR SEASON.

night night wittle fella. get a sippy cup of milk on the way back to bed.