When Psl's Hit I'm Out After 16 Years

They'll sell out just based on ticket scalpers. You think a billion dollar decision would be made if they thought it wasn't going to sell out? Come on..

None have sold at this year at lower prices, why do you think they will sale out at higher prices? I've not talked to anyone that would spend 5000.00 on tickets just to see the new stadium.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends in where you sit, but some do cost thousands. Per seat. Sideline seats downstairs cost $1500 right now, so $1000 extra per seat is a big deal. And that's assuming it's only $1000. And if you don't renew one year, you don't get your seat or your money back. If it included first-refusal rights, it may be a worthwhile investment, but this program boils down to paying much, much more to just see the Falcons and help them pay for the stadium.

Here's a link to the Titans' PSL site. The PSL is low in the nose bleeds but the lower bowl goes as high as $12,000 per seat. I've heard we may not do PSLs in the upper deck so you best believe the lower bowl PSLs will make up the difference. Get ready for a raping and some blacked out games.

http://www.pslsource.com/buy_tennessee_titans_psl/

Here's a link to the Titans' PSL site. The PSL is low in the nose bleeds but the lower bowl goes as high as $12,000 per seat. I've heard we may not do PSLs in the upper deck so you best believe the lower bowl PSLs will make up the difference. Get ready for a raping and some blacked out games.

http://www.pslsource.com/buy_tennessee_titans_psl/

Thanks for posting that, I remember seeing it before. According to the open records request, every seat will have a PSL.

http://www.pslsource...see_titans_psl/

Those are resells, here's the 2014 prices for PSLs for the Titans. The section that is $12,000 is so tiny, 50 yard line and couple rows behind the benches. Most of them are $1,500 for the good seats and can get the upper deck real cheap. One thing I noticed was the season ticket price wasn't as bad as I thought it would be for the $12,000 PSL, $1,020 for prime seats, nearly what I pay now for 200 level season tickets now.

http://www.titansonl...ting-chart.html

When the FO talks about allowing STH's a time payment system, all I can visualize is the cost being very high like most other new stadiums have done. Can't say I blame Blank. He's a businessman. I have a deep feeling that albeit this will be my last STH season. Over the years I've been able to work my way to the 40 yd line, 28 rows up from the field. It will be a sad time for my son and I who have enjoyed the ups and downsof the Falcons over time but we're not in the higher income bracket that can afford a high license fee. I'm affraid my current $ 3,000 - 2 seat package - has seen the last of us.sad.png

That's when you make yoself a falcons man cave! With a mini fridge an surround sound tv, then You'll back an wish you did that a long time ago!!!

i feel veerrrryy fortunate to sit home and order SUNDAY TICKET... and you're complaining that you may not be able to afford something higher than your already $3,000 seats.

Serious now. We being serious??

i'm a nurse with a stay at home mom wife due to her having baby #2 on the way, struggling to get Sunday ticket... and you COMPLAIN that you may have to drop your $3,000 seats..

Wow...

Blank should know he can't afford to raise the prices if at all. **** its hard to get Falcons fans butts in the seats as it is. Which has always made me furious as a Falcon's fan who lives out of the area. I live 4-5 hours away in Tennessee and have worked night shift starting my week on Sunday nights for the last 9 years making it pretty much impossible for me to attend a game. Its a dream of mine to move close enough to go to all the home games every season but "fans" living in the city can't even sell out a prime time game sometimes and now after starting to build a mega staduim you'd think he would want to sell more tickets not less.

Good luck to all you bragging about your 100" TVs cause I have a feeling the Pantheon will not sell out and the home games will be blacked out. Have fun watching Art Linkletter on Sundays.

First off it will sell out but if I'm not mistaken its either being debated or will be debated by lawmakers whether or not it is even legal for the NFL to blackout games. From the little bit I remember I want to say most people are predicting that the NFL won't legally be able to blackout games anymore.

When the FO talks about allowing STH's a time payment system, all I can visualize is the cost being very high like most other new stadiums have done. Can't say I blame Blank. He's a businessman. I have a deep feeling that albeit this will be my last STH season. Over the years I've been able to work my way to the 40 yd line, 28 rows up from the field. It will be a sad time for my son and I who have enjoyed the ups and downsof the Falcons over time but we're not in the higher income bracket that can afford a high license fee. I'm affraid my current $ 3,000 - 2 seat package - has seen the last of us.sad.png

I will be out after 5 years I understand our tickets prices are considered low per the league but honestly its all I can do to buy 2 seats now

I'm going to get killed for this, but here it goes:

The sad truth of it is that Falcons fans have had it VERY easy when it comes to tickets. Instead of complaining about the prices changing, fans should be happy that they have been able to attend for so cheap for so long.

When I tell my Steeler, Eagle, Raven, Giant, and Redskins (I live between all of that) fans what I pay for seats in the Georgia Dome, they practically fall over in disbelief.

I'm going to get killed for this, but here it goes:

The sad truth of it is that Falcons fans have had it VERY easy when it comes to tickets. Instead of complaining about the prices changing, fans should be happy that they have been able to attend for so cheap for so long.

When I tell my Steeler, Eagle, Raven, Giant, and Redskins (I live between all of that) fans what I pay for seats in the Georgia Dome, they practically fall over in disbelief.

The commonality is those are northern teams and the weather is cold and generally sucks up north--down south we are outside year round (well most of the year anyway)

Arthur is a billionaire according to the AJC so why is charging for PSL's in the first place---thanks Arthur

Edited by Nono

After reading the multitude of replies I at least feel some satisfaction that many of us have varied thoughts on the PSL topic. I felt a tinge of selfishness with all the world problems facing us as pointed out to me. Certainly more important than my *****. I realize I have been fortunate to have attended for 16 years so cheaply. I averaged out my costs for these years and it comes out to $16,000 for 2 seats starting at nose bleed and finally the 40 yd line. I guess my bottom line is that being retired, I have more important things to spend my soc sec chks on before I start pushing up daisies from the bottom side.

After reading the multitude of replies I at least feel some satisfaction that many of us have varied thoughts on the PSL topic. I felt a tinge of selfishness with all the world problems facing us as pointed out to me. Certainly more important than my *****. I realize I have been fortunate to have attended for 16 years so cheaply. I averaged out my costs for these years and it comes out to $16,000 for 2 seats starting at nose bleed and finally the 40 yd line. I guess my bottom line is that being retired, I have more important things to spend my soc sec chks on before I start pushing up daisies from the bottom side.

You know, I can either choose to sit on my sofa, eat the foods I want at my grocery store prices (not stand in line and eat crap food 3 times what it should cost and drink piss beer twice as expensive), pee in my own private bathroom, get analysis/replays and flip the channel or get updates from around the league

or

throw down big bucks (well its a big part of my yearly salary), pay jacked up parking cost, and blow an extra three hours of travel time to the Dome and back

You better make dam sure you're doing the right Sir Arthur--you're running off a lot of middle class fans

Edited by Nono

The commonality is those are northern teams and the weather is cold and generally sucks up north--down south we are outside year round (well most of the year anyway)

Arthur is a billionaire according to the AJC so why is charging for PSL's in the first place---thanks Arthur

because a new stadium costs 1 billion dollars. "billionaires" don't just have a billion dollars floating around ready to pay for new stadiums. just like i can't pay cash for my home.

if people don't want or can't pay for a PSL and season tickets, others will. it's a simple supply and demand concept. with 6 million people in metro atlanta and all the businesses in town, they will sell tickets no problem. folks who can't afford it can go back to finding single game tickets. sorry.

because a new stadium costs 1 billion dollars. "billionaires" don't just have a billion dollars floating around ready to pay for new stadiums. just like i can't pay cash for my home.

if people don't want or can't pay for a PSL and season tickets, others will. it's a simple supply and demand concept. with 6 million people in metro atlanta and all the businesses in town, they will sell tickets no problem. folks who can't afford it can go back to finding single game tickets. sorry.

the old F U strategy to faithful fans---kind of like me say F U to all charities or homeless folks as you say "sorry-to folks who can't afford it"

gotcha

Economic Hard Knocks, --- lovely

my family has had season tickets since the dome opened in 92. we've talked about what we're going to do when psl's hit. i offered to help my dad and my uncle with psl payments so we can keep our season tickets. it may or may not happen - we may pull the plug as well. but, i understand why it's happening. they must finance a new stadium. the decision is made. they want a super bowl back in atlanta. they want to host the ncaa football playoffs and championship game. it's part of running a business. fans will be pissed, but i don't think fans will run for the hills and become steeler fans though either.

my family has had season tickets since the dome opened in 92. we've talked about what we're going to do when psl's hit. i offered to help my dad and my uncle with psl payments so we can keep our season tickets. it may or may not happen - we may pull the plug as well. but, i understand why it's happening. they must finance a new stadium. the decision is made. they want a super bowl back in atlanta. they want to host the ncaa football playoffs and championship game. it's part of running a business. fans will be pissed, but i don't think fans will run for the hills and become steeler fans though either.

Leaving the Falcons because of ticket prices and adopting the Steelers would be the ultimate irony.

appreciate the sincerity +1 I am honestly out. I have to convince my family we are putting away this money each year because of how important it is to attend the games but no way on PSL's--I would have to get another or 2nd job