When Psl's Hit I'm Out After 16 Years

When the FO talks about allowing STH's a time payment system, all I can visualize is the cost being very high like most other new stadiums have done. Can't say I blame Blank. He's a businessman. I have a deep feeling that albeit this will be my last STH season. Over the years I've been able to work my way to the 40 yd line, 28 rows up from the field. It will be a sad time for my son and I who have enjoyed the ups and downsof the Falcons over time but we're not in the higher income bracket that can afford a high license fee. I'm affraid my current $ 3,000 - 2 seat package - has seen the last of us.sad.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally nobody cares that you won't be renewing your season tickets.

Maybe you should feel fortunate to have been able to be a STH for 16 years.

Should every person that couldn't afford regular season tickets come here crying about it?

You are absolutely right. I have been extremely fortunate. Thanks for the reality check.

Literally nobody cares that you won't be renewing your season tickets.

Maybe you should feel fortunate to have been able to be a STH for 16 years.

Should every person that couldn't afford regular season tickets come here crying about it?

Don't be an *******. I'm sorry to hear that OP. I hope that maybe somehow things will work out.

Yep yep.....I had to cut mine loose after 09 due to fronting one of my daughters out of another mess/sad song. Told her that was my swan song man,no more bank from Daddy O . sad.png Even if I still had them, would not pay the PSL. Thank god we live in an age of reason with 60" screens. I'll make a couple games in the Pantheon though, I always find a way to hit 1-2 a year.

Yep yep.....I had to cut mine loose after 09 due to fronting one of my daughters out of another mess/sad song. Told her that was my swan song man,no more bank from Daddy O . sad.png Even if I still had them, would not pay the PSL. Thank god we live in an age of reason with 60" screens. I'll make a couple games in the Pantheon though, I always find a way to hit 1-2 a year.

My dad's 57" LED TV, kitchen to make nachos in, all the cheap beer I can drink, and the company of my dad and all my buddies is enough for me for most games. I, like you, do try to make it to at least one a year and I don't think that will change when the new stadium opens up.

My dad's 57" LED TV, kitchen to make nachos in, all the cheap beer I can drink, and the company of my dad and all my buddies is enough for me for most games. I, like you, do try to make it to at least one a year and I don't think that will change when the new stadium opens up.

I agree. I can only afford to go to one per year myself. Attending the game is great but you can get the same exact pleasure sitting at home for an 8th of the price of season tickets or cheaper lol

I agree. I can only afford to go to one per year myself. Attending the game is great but you can get the same exact pleasure sitting at home for an 8th of the price of season tickets or cheaper lol

I know you're not j, but as an avid fantasy football player, I enjoy watching ALL of the games that Sunday has to offer so if I go to the game, I'll miss almost all of the 4pm games or vica versa if our game starts at 4pm.

For some reason that beer tastes better when it was $.75 a can and the only person in danger of making you spill your beer is you. lol

I know you're not j, but as an avid fantasy football player, I enjoy watching ALL of the games that Sunday has to offer so if I go to the game, I'll miss almost all of the 4pm games or vica versa if our game starts at 4pm.

For some reason that beer tastes better when it was $.75 a can and the only person in danger of making you spill your beer is you. lol

Last time I was at the dome I spent 16 bucks to fall up the stairs. It was pretty awesome...

for the price of 1 chopped bbq sandwich with no sauce at the dome, I can make about 6 sandwiches with sauce at home lol

I spared the trips to ATL, the Ticket fees and the overpriced food to swallow my poison easier in the comfort of my home, with my wife and children, and other family and friends on this, a bowl of chips and nacho cheese, pizza and a few brews. Wife and I make the NFC north games ATL comes up here for, but I have just as much fun watching football on Direct TV.

I just buy tickets on stubhub anyway. I can't make it to a full slate of regular season games especially when they play on Thursday, Monday or Sunday night. And I hate the idea of paying full price for a pre-season game, doesn't matter what stadium.

I still feel like I'm a supporter of the team every bit as much as a STH because if I didnt buy that ticket off stubhub, some fan of the opposing team might get it. Plus since i go to fewer games, I don't feel bad about spending more to get a prime seat

Hope you will still get to as many games as you want to

I just buy tickets on stubhub anyway. I can't make it to a full slate of regular season games especially when they play on Thursday, Monday or Sunday night. And I hate the idea of paying full price for a pre-season game, doesn't matter what stadium.

I still feel like I'm a supporter of the team every bit as much as a STH because if I didnt buy that ticket off stubhub, some fan of the opposing team might get it. Plus since i go to fewer games, I don't feel bad about spending more to get a prime seat

Hope you will still get to as many games as you want to

I bought 2 Jerseys, I support my team. (isn't that where most of the money comes from anyways?)

Good luck to all you bragging about your 100" TVs cause I have a feeling the Pantheon will not sell out and the home games will be blacked out. Have fun watching Art Linkletter on Sundays.

They'll sell out just based on ticket scalpers. You think a billion dollar decision would be made if they thought it wasn't going to sell out? Come on..