Doctor Says I Need A Backiotomy

I might sad.png Doc thinks I have a ruptured disc, they're sending me for an MRI. Started with tingling/numbness down my right leg, progressed into back pain as well. **** suuuuuucks.

Been there amigo. For me the 3rd big epidural did the trick. If MRI is positive don't panic if the 1st 2 shots dont work, a lot of people the third one is the charm. I been good for 2 years now, even though still get a couple twinges. And I lift regular. Now I got a fkng hernia though, WTF ? sad.png

Consider a chiropractor. I had herniated disc and sciatica that was fixed by a chiropractor. I was very skeptical but desperate when I first went to see him. Now I can usually tell when I'm "out of adjustment" and go to his office to get it fixed. I've been relatively pain free for the 2 plus years I've been under his care.

As an insurance defense attorney, I'm leery of chiros. I must say though, given my profession this has been a humbling experience already. I spend a great deal of time looking at plaintiff's medical records, summarizing them, and creating a timeline of their treatment to evaluate their claims. The majority of the records are for treatment for back and neck pain. I've always wondered how people lived their lives constantly going to doctors, chiros, pain management, etc . . . It's changed my perspective after just a small taste of it.

Thing about the surgery.it is very invasive and from what my neuro surgeon told me only a 50/50 shot it will work. I would advise trying the shots first, at least they worked for me. Was 3 of them 2 weeks apart, the first 2 helped some but the 3rd was the one that did it. I was ready to put a bullet in my head the pain was so bad.