Falcons Radio Broadcasts Moving To 92.9 The Game

92.9 has improved since adding mike bell. afternoon show is worth listening to. jamie dukes is putrid though. 790 is dead and 680 is now the morning show to listen to and then switch over to 92.9 after lunch.

Mike Bell, even though I disagree with him on a lot of stuff, was a much needed addition. Hopefully this means Archer can go back to doing a radio show with him. I'd like to see John Michaels back too.

92.9 was pretty bad, but 680 the fan is unlistenable. I despise almost every person on that channel. I'm even starting to dislike Brian Finneran.

Mike Bell, even though I disagree with him on a lot of stuff, was a much needed addition. Hopefully this means Archer can go back to doing a radio show with him. I'd like to see John Michaels back too.

92.9 was pretty bad, but 680 the fan is unlistenable. I despise almost every person on that channel. I'm even starting to dislike Brian Finneran.

i generally agree about 680 except i like their morning shows - the early show with dimino and then their lineup with finn, sandra and steak is entertaining. i think above any other radio show out there buck and kincaid are the absolute worst. i loved 790, so i basically am tuning in to those former guys.

anybody know if cellini found a gig anywhere?

i generally agree about 680 except i like their morning shows - the early show with dimino and then their lineup with finn, sandra and steak is entertaining. i think above any other radio show out there buck and kincaid are the absolute worst. i loved 790, so i basically am tuning in to those former guys.

anybody know if cellini found a gig anywhere?

John Kincaid is human garbage. He's a truly horrible human being. I really loathe Chuck Oliver too.

Started listening on app this morning. Boring as ****. I hated 790 also though it was way to cheesy.

I wish the radio personalities were like the ones in nashville. I don't care for any team here but love the sports station because they all come off as just a bunch of dude's talking and cutting up.

Glad I have a way to listen to some Falcon talk though

John Kincaid is human garbage. He's a truly horrible human being.

Indeed he is...can't stand hearing him. What sucks is that I liked Buck, but he is becoming that way too...I guess Kinkaid is rubbing off on hiim. Buck is really becoming the old grumpy guy. When Hawley got kicked out of the practice a couple weeks ago, Buck went on a rant...and angry rant about how Hawley was "HURTING THE TEAM!". Jebus, Buck...it really wasn't that bad.