Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

papachaz

Tickets For Saturday

4 posts in this topic

just gonna ask, because I saw a lot of empty seats against miami. Anyone have tickets for saturday but not planning on going?

Haven't been to a game in years, my son in law has never been. Being on disability I sure can't afford regular prices. anyone have any for cheap (or free, LOL) that's not planning on going anyway and want to part with them, let me know

just gonna ask, because I saw a lot of empty seats against miami. Anyone have tickets for saturday but not planning on going?

Haven't been to a game in years, my son in law has never been. Being on disability I sure can't afford regular prices. anyone have any for cheap (or free, LOL) that's not planning on going anyway and want to part with them, let me know

I have 4 sec 132 row 36 seats 1-4 and a parking pass in Lot A.You have a group of 4 that would like to go?

You said cheap or free so we'll go with that.Can you guys swing $50.00 total? For parking and 4 tickets? That's pretty much paying for parking and the UPS charge for me to overnight them to you.

I don't think I can send private messages- going to try after I post this- but I will need you to send me one with your address so I can UPS them to you.I'm at work and my ticket book is at home so it will be tomorrow before I can send them out.Overnight delivery will get them to you on Friday. I would just transfer them from my account but I can't do that because of the parking pass.