Pff Grades For Tackles For Last Nights Game

damo9000

It seemed as though Lamar Holmes had a solid game last night, but I wanted to check the PFF scores before commenting. Lamar graded out as +1.4, labeled as a good(green) game. Jake earned a +1.9. Excellent for a rookie tackle. Ryan Schraeder earned a -1.3 grade, which equals a poor(red) game.

Also, if your interested in why it was so ugly in the end, T.J. Yates scored a -6.0. This is impressive in that he achieved this in only 23 snaps.

Other standouts include:

Joe Hawley +3.8

Devonta Freeman +1.5

Malliciah Goodman +2.8

Travian Robertson +2.1

Jaques Smith +2.1

Kemal Ishmael +2.3

Negative games of note

Desmond Trufant -1.4

Robert Alford -1.4

Tyson Jackson -2.3

Levine Toilolo -2.3

Also, amazing both our offense and defense scored better than Houston's, emphasizing the importance of solid quarterback play.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing showing up on the stat sheet. Wasn't even for sure how much he played.

He and Southward combined for a -3 yard loss when Ronnie Brown took a run to the left side because he got penetration from RDE spot in the mid-late 3rd quarter. Also knocked down one of the Houston QB's just as he released the ball.

If we complete 3 passes this game would be different.

1) Roddy White drops a pass that would have been a 1st down.

2) Matt Ryan misses Julio up the sideline that would have been a first down

3) Devin Hester drops a pass that would have been a first down.

These 3 passes would have changed the game for us. I don't think we should panic just yet

If we complete 3 passes this game would be different.

1) Roddy White drops a pass that would have been a 1st down.

2) Matt Ryan misses Julio up the sideline that would have been a first down

3) Devin Hester drops a pass that would have been a first down.

These 3 passes would have changed the game for us. I don't think we should panic just yet

Very true. But Smitty and TD say all the time how most game outcomes are contingent on a handful of plays.

Where are all of the Hawley haters? They loved blowing a couple of plays out of proportion last week. Mighty quiet this week. Cuz there are no plays to point to.

Same with Holmes. I didn't know the guy play 43 snaps, but he is a good OT when not tired. Looks like he's in better shape. We will see next week.

Where are all of the Hawley haters? They loved blowing a couple of plays out of proportion last week. Mighty quiet this week. Cuz there are no plays to point to.

Same with Holmes. I didn't know the guy play 43 snaps, but he is a good OT when not tired. Looks like he's in better shape. We will see next week.

There was one play in particular where I saw Hawley destroy the Texans NT. Threw him straight to the side and to the ground. Looked beastly. Wasn't a typical Hawley block that i'm used to seeing.

Very true. But Smitty and TD say all the time how most game outcomes are contingent on a handful of plays.

Most coaches say that......my high school coach used to say the game was determined by 4 or 5 plays............and you never know when those plays are so you need to win each play.

I think played 46 snaps in week 1 and looked strong in the 4th quarter.

If his conditioning can stay up and he can maintain the mental focus he is going to be a **** good LT.......he has everything you want, size,quickness and he has a little attitude in him.

I hope Nolan was experimenting with new coverage schemes, cause Tru and Alford looked lost.

tru got upset with Lowery on the TD, looked like Lowery was supposed to pick up the WR and didn't. One thing Randy Johnson and Archer talked about was it really looked like some of the guys (Lowery, Angerer and Dobbins esp) missed some calls and looked like they didn't know where they were supposed to be a lot of times