Rep Your Section For Sept 7! 319 Baby!

Section 112 Row A, of a REAL NFL Stadium, where you feel the heat, the rain, and whatever MOTHER NATURE THROWS OUR WAY. Not tucked away in some constant 72 degree convention center!tongue.png

Maybe MOTHER NATURE CAN THROW some wins the Yucks way this year. I see bout 2 coming your way in that real stadium to go along with those real ugly uniforms. LMAO.

316 Row 15 Seat 21 for the 5th year. Low having that aisle seat, even it is in the poor people section. I'll be ATL bound from Greenville, SC around 6am. I typically drink my breakfast, but my sister, and whoever we agree to invite like to grab food from the CNN building. But I'll be making my second trip down next Saturday for Preseason. Thanks to RIchard's Sporting Goods eliminating all 486 golf Professionals, my schedule is pretty open.

I still haven't found anyone on here who parks in Lot C, next to the Park Bar. Would love to have additional challengers for pregame Beer Pong!

• 3 weeks later...