• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a dam if he's saying Blue 80 Shlt Hut. The point is 99% of the time it's the same rhythm and cadence.

How many times do you think the Aints, Panties and Sucs front sevens have heard that?

Even when he goes on two it's a quick Hut Hut that is basically the same cadence. You can jump that every time.

Even Yates is using the same snap count. The only variation I hear is a quick count like Ready Go.

How bout a Blue 80 Set Hut....Hut Hut....................Hut..... every now and then?

That will make defenses jump offsides and get em on their heels. Any questions?

Confirmation bias.

I don't give a dam if he's saying Blue 80 Shlt Hut. The point is 99% of the time it's the same rhythm and cadence.

How many times do you think the Aints, Panties and Sucs front sevens have heard that?

Even when he goes on two it's a quick Hut Hut that is basically the same cadence. You can jump that every time.

Even Yates is using the same snap count. The only variation I hear is a quick count like Ready Go.

How bout a Blue 80 Set Hut....Hut Hut....................Hut..... every now and then?

That will make defenses jump offsides and get em on their heels. Any questions?

I have a question. When can you start as head coach for the Atlanta Falcons? You clearly have a vast array of football knowledge unmatched by anyone currently in the NFL. I'm surprised all teams arent banging down your door for an opportunity to employ you.

All this talk about you people figuring out this snap count, but no mention of what it is?

Are we discussing that the ball is snapped after something is said, or the actual snap count?

"The ball comes out some amount of time after Ryan says HUT! HIRE ME AS DEFENSIVE CONSULTANT!"

I challenge anyone on this board who thinks they have the snap count figured out to record themselves live guessing it as it happens in a game.

I think my dead grandma could even jump that snap count. That's been Ryan's staple since ARI jumped every snap in the 2008 Wildcard game. Come on man. Change that sht up some. Even when he goes on two the second Hut is so close it sounds like a one. I know this is nitpicking but if we're gonna change our attitude and approach to everything in 2014 that's something that should be on the table. When the Aints come to town on September 7, I would love to see at least two or three Blue 87 Hut......Hut......Huts. I think it would slow down a lot of Buddy Ryan Jr.'s blitzes and maybe even get a couple free first downs on offsides penalties.

happened to just google matt ryan snap count, found my way back here.... OP, this is yours, I'll just leave this here.

"Blue 87 hut.

Before yall clueless mofos start saying he gives away the snap count, just about every QB uses the same snap call.

Ryan as well as every other QB will vary the hut."

Matt Ryan has clearly let you downph34r.png

The snap count is too predictable, and the d-line often gets off quicker by anticipating it. We should incorporate the silent count a little more to keep teams honest. It'll make our line look a lot better. It worked like a charm under Dan Reeves.

Yeah we went with a silent count in HOU on one play Saturday night and it worked like a charm. The Dline still had their hands in the dirt when Ryan was two steps into his drop back.