I think my dead grandma could even jump that snap count. That's been Ryan's staple since ARI jumped every snap in the 2008 Wildcard game. Come on man. Change that sht up some. Even when he goes on two the second Hut is so close it sounds like a one. I know this is nitpicking but if we're gonna change our attitude and approach to everything in 2014 that's something that should be on the table. When the Aints come to town on September 7, I would love to see at least two or three Blue 87 Hut......Hut......Huts. I think it would slow down a lot of Buddy Ryan Jr.'s blitzes and maybe even get a couple free first downs on offsides penalties.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get some rest buddy...i see u are in mid-season form already. Don't peak too soon. 4 stars for dedication.

Lol. I won't rest until the Atlanta Football Falcons bring a Championship to the state of Georgia and all its fans.

If we are gonna make this type of change we need to start practicing it. If not, you best believe our own players will get flagged for jumping too early cause they are so used to Blue 87 Hut.

I think we should practice it in camp but roll it out against the Aints who are notorious for crowding the line and bringing DBs on timed blitzes. If we change up in the first quarter and get em to jump a couple times it will put them on their heels and send a message to the other defenses on our schedule like ARI who are similar in nature.

I think my dead grandma could even jump that snap count.

Prospect:

FFS1970's Dead Grandmother: Can jump snap count....lacks explosiveness off the edge....not particularly good at shedding blocks....gets caught looking at times and can lose contain.....has difficulty holding at the point of attack.

Pre-draft opinion: Intriguing prospect, but likely a limited upside.

Projected round: Undrafted.

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

Prospect:

FFS1970's Dead Grandmother: Can jump snap count....lacks explosiveness off the edge....not particularly good at shedding blocks....gets caught looking at times and can lose contain.....has difficulty holding at the point of attack.

But could bull rush the likes of Puddin and King Konz with regularity.

Prospect:

So in other words by draft day the board will be ready to crown her the greatest since LT then two weeks into the season a bust. Sounds about right. Bring her home TD!!!

Prospect:

Brandon Weedon got drafted...Grandma will too :)]

Prospect:

But could bull rush the likes of Puddin and King Konz with regularity.

LOL y'all are hilarious this morning, thanks I needed a laugh