Tyson Jackson=Ray Edwards

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't get double teamed once. The comparison of the two is saying he will be as big of a disappointment as Edwards.

Plus i know he isn't here to rush the passer,i NEVER said that.however he is here to STOP the run. I bet a dollar to a dime when we teams do run on us they are going to be successful running through his side

Then why would he need to penetrate you make 0 sense

He didn't get double teamed once. The comparison of the two is saying he will be as big of a disappointment as Edwards.

Plus i know he isn't here to rush the passer,i NEVER said that.however he is here to STOP the run. I bet a dollar to a dime when we teams do run on us they are going to be successful running through his side

Say whaa?? He did get double teamed, numerous times. Go rewatch the game.

He was triple teamed more than once. You have to understand, he was brought in as a space eater and run blocker. We needed this guy when Ray Edwards was here. Then maybe Ray Edwards would have done a little better.

He was triple teamed more than once. You have to understand, he was brought in as a space eater and run blocker. We needed this guy when Ray Edwards was here. Then maybe Ray Edwards would have done a little better.

The problem with Ray Edwards is he would be ok if he was the 4th best man on a 4 man line. He works when he receives the least attention. He was asked to be the best here, and that is not his game. He also should have been paid like a man who was the 4th best player on the line, but I digress.

Really? Not once? WTF were you watching?

Not once!?

Let me show you 4 plays on the 1st drive alone.

1st play

1zfcqc.jpg

2nd play

dr4lg7.jpg

3rd play

vwzj4i.jpg

4th play

24b9168.jpg

Same play different angle

11qo000.jpg

I guess. **** good work sir.

Seriously. I know you are looking at him as a DE, but he's basically a DT on a 3-4. On our 4 man lines he plays both. He's not here for the QB. He's here to take on blocks, stop the run, and play a supplemental role. He's so good at it, he was taken in the first in KC. They do draft that high for guys who do it consistently.

evidently you don't understand it either

If I am lacking understanding according to what the board is saying his

role is that is a good thing. According the 3-4 experts around here the

fat lady at the circus can play the position.

Tyson Jackson is no longer in Kansas City, Why?. It may work out for him here

and I hope it does. I will watch him some this week and see what ya'll

think is so great.

It amazes me how people can complain about things they have no clue about.

Thanks SunTzu for showing actual plays. That's what I always look for. The eye in the sky never lies. Most people just lump one or two plays into a whole game when talking about players.

If I am lacking understanding according to what the board is saying his

role is that is a good thing. According the 3-4 experts around here the

fat lady at the circus can play the position.

Tyson Jackson is no longer in Kansas City, Why?. It may work out for him here

and I hope it does. I will watch him some this week and see what ya'll

think is so great.

you would be surprised at the info you get regarding the difference between a 3-4 de and a 4-3 de. You saying just because the 2 play de they are conparible, that's just plain wrong

who placed those expectations on him though. If he was expected to do something more than he has ever done before, that isn't his fault at all. He had one standout year in college. That's it

I think you have to judge him based on how well my cousin Justin Houston and other LB's did rushing the passer from his side. He's a direct affect of why Justin was doing so well on that side. He's not gonna have huge sack numbers. JJ is the only 3-4 RDE that comes to mind when rushing. Even Justin Smith isn't a rusher like that but Aldon Smith benefits from him. Hopefully Bierman or whoever rushes from that side benefits from him taking up blocks.