Tyson Jackson=Ray Edwards

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what yall want about me and my post.but by October he will be the goat on this very board. This guy is garbage.

I called him gay Edwards because of his selfies. Only women take selfies

Sounds like you've been checking out some man selfies.

Most of us would never have known had you not told us of these photographs of men.

Thank you for the heads up....

Edited by trudweathers

Say what yall want about me and my post.but by October he will be the goat on this very board. This guy is garbage.

I called him gay Edwards because of his selfies. Only women take selfies

the backlash comes from an ASSUMED lack of understanding on your part about the position he plays and the fact that he didn't play nearly long enough to make this type of opinion. That goes for all the starters. If he was 2nd or 3rd string, it would probably make for more accurate judgement seeing that they played a lot longer. Just do what I do. With hold all judgement until after week 3 for the starters.

Tyson Jackson has been a big disappointment so far in his career. There appears to

be some blindness to this fact. I hope he finds the new environment stimulating and

really comes on strong but Ray Edwards had a better career before he got to us than

Jackson has. We are hoping at this point.

Obviously we can't judge anything from preseason, but I can't remember too many times when a player was overpaid based on his prior performance and then lived up to the contract.

We'll see. The guy has to play the best football of his career in order for the signing to be worth it, or the Falcons have to win a Super Bowl.

Tyson Jackson has been a big disappointment so far in his career. There appears to

be some blindness to this fact. I hope he finds the new environment stimulating and

really comes on strong but Ray Edwards had a better career before he got to us than

Jackson has. We are hoping at this point.

2 different completely different schemes before arriving. How many 3-4 defensive ends not named Justin Smith and JJ Watt wow you every single year. Most are only looking at sacks and that is not a 3-4 ends primary job. In a regular 4-3 scheme, Jackson would be a DT. So the comparison is irrelevant

Obviously we can't judge anything from preseason, but I can't remember too many times when a player was overpaid based on his prior performance and then lived up to the contract.

We'll see. The guy has to play the best football of his career in order for the signing to be worth it, or the Falcons have to win a Super Bowl.

he can put up 50 + tackles with 3 sacks and some hurries, be great against the run and people will call the signing a bust because he didn't Crack 10 sacks.

A comparison to Edwards might not be appropriate, but there isn't any debating that Jackson's career has been a huge disappointment.

Any time a player is asked to take a huge pay cut in his 4th season and then a $10 million dollar pay cut in his 5th season, he probably isn't living up to expectations.

he can put up 50 + tackles with 3 sacks and some hurries, be great against the run and people will call the signing a bust because he didn't Crack 10 sacks.

A lot of people just remember where he was drafted, and how much we signed him for. If he gets those stats you stated I'd be really statisfied.

A comparison to Edwards might not be appropriate, but there isn't any debating that Jackson's career has been a huge disappointment.

Any time a player is asked to take a huge pay cut in his 4th season and then a $10 million dollar pay cut in his 5th season, he probably isn't living up to expectations.

who placed those expectations on him though. If he was expected to do something more than he has ever done before, that isn't his fault at all. He had one standout year in college. That's it

I highly doubt Jackson will come anywhere close to 50 tackles. The most solo tackles he has ever had in his career is 37.

If he plays the best football of his career, then maybe he is worth it. I'm just not a fan of signing a player to a contract that assumes he is going to be better than he has been before.

I highly doubt Jackson will come anywhere close to 50 tackles. The most solo tackles he has ever had in his career is 37.

If he plays the best football of his career, then maybe he is worth it. I'm just not a fan of signing a player to a contract that assumes he is going to be better than he has been before.

that happens every single season on every single team in the NFL. His contract really isn't even that bad imo. But then again I don't care about players money anyway so there goes that opinion. And I meant to put if he get 50 tackles. Typing on my phone