Didn't Like How Td Said Being A Gm Is A Drain On His Time.

bigbirdfanDC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Easy to say, but you can get tired of screwing if you did it 18 hours a day for 6 months straight.

Challenge accepted

I love what I do, and even I feel drained from it sometimes...if you love what you do, and you ain't drained, you ain't doing enough of it. people have families, friends, hobbies outside of their career that they put on the back burner for this. and it's not a 9-5 clock in clock out type of job...it's an on call 24 hours gig where you get used to 2, 3, and 4 hour type power naps in between working. it's not just, 'hey lets watch football for a few hours and have some brews later'...lol nah

Thomas, if you don't want the job, I'll gladly take it. No problems here watching football all night and day and getting paid to evaluate talent. I'd have no problems putting the mountain bike, or whatever else aside until I retired.

I sort of agree with you. TD come on back to Colorado and ride your little bike. Leave football to the real dawgs.. If I were Author I'd go the Scott and say the job is yours, TD get the heck out. Don't let the door knob hit where the good Lord Split you.