What Happened To The Crucify Hd83 Folks....?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been a 'crucify' HD83, but I seriously wouldn't fret if he suddenly got traded. I was one who said 'drafting JJ should open things up for Harry, I expect him to really benefit from JJ being here'.

thing is he's got to work on being able to cross the white lines without tripping to really become effective biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Happy now???? tongue.png

I've never been a 'crucify' HD83, but I seriously wouldn't fret if he suddenly got traded. I was one who said 'drafting JJ should open things up for Harry, I expect him to really benefit from JJ being here'.

thing is he's got to work on being able to cross the white lines without tripping to really become effective biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Happy now???? tongue.png

bringing in julio took all his targets away. what was he supposed to do with roddy, julio, and tony getting all the looks?

80 catches and 1000 yards is solid

bringing in julio took all his targets away. what was he supposed to do with roddy, julio, and tony getting all the looks?

80 catches and 1000 yards is solid

80 catches and 1000 yards.......so did you leave out the "and 2 tds" on purpose??

and that was as primary, (pretty much the only) receiver on the field.

the thoughtline was that JJ would draw the coverage that Roddy wasn't getting, thus leaving harry open to catch more passes. It obviously didn't happen that way, and I'll go out on a limb and say that if TG hadn't been Matts main focal point, maybe HD gets more chances to trip on those lines

As frequent as stonehands harry?

probably more frequently just due to them having more opportunities to screw up in those spots, but i mean, in general, they all screw up in late game situations and they all succeed in late game situations. being "clutch" or "unclutch" doesnt exist.

80 catches and 1000 yards.......so did you leave out the "and 2 tds" on purpose??

the thoughtline was that JJ would draw the coverage that Roddy wasn't getting, thus leaving harry open to catch more passes. It obviously didn't happen that way, and I'll go out on a limb and say that if TG hadn't been Matts main focal point, maybe HD gets more chances to trip on those lines

Why cant you be happy with 2TDS and 1000 yards....we weren't heading anywhere....Matt Ryan could have had one, but he chose to slide.....LOLOL...ph34r.png

Why cant you be happy with 2TDS and 1000 yards....we weren't heading anywhere....Matt Ryan could have had one, but he chose to slide.....LOLOL...ph34r.png

Speaking of Ryan, Matty Ice only has 1 less rushing TD than HD has overall TD's. You really comfortable with that?

I think almost any receiver would've had 1000 yards with us last year because of the amount we threw it. HD isn't special, he's like Breaston was on the Cardinals

our offense was terrible last season. the fact that we had anyone with 1000 yards was amazing with that oline.

and breston had a good year that season

i didnt really think about it one way or another. 2 TD's is better than none i guess. he isnt really a home run threat, more of a move the chains type. i thought that was obvious.

and if being the primary WR guarantees production, how come douglas was a top 20 wr in the NFL last year? production wise, he would start as a #1 option for a quite a few teams. having him as our 3rd WR is pretty **** good

probably more frequently just due to them having more opportunities to screw up in those spots, but i mean, in general, they all screw up in late game situations and they all succeed in late game situations. being "clutch" or "unclutch" doesnt exist.

I remember Jones dropping a pass against HOU and that's about it. Harry potentially costs us SB berth with his slip and pretty much handed a pass to a 49er in the last game at candlestick. Not to many others on the team have those kind of **** ups.

Speaking of Ryan, Matty Ice only has 1 less rushing TD than HD has overall TD's. You really comfortable with that?

as a 3rd option, yes. he plays his role. we have red zone guys that can score. douglas is most productive in the middle of the field gaining 1st downs and moving the chains. he doesnt need to be a big play guy when we already had julio, tony, roddy, turner, jackson, etc all those years. he shouldnt have been scoring many TD's when we had those guys around him. come on now. that isnt his role. he fits his role well. last year his role expanded a bit and he looked pretty decent. maybe this season he can develop a little more and start becoming a scoring threat. who knows?

I remember Jones dropping a pass against HOU and that's about it. Harry potentially costs us SB berth with his slip and pretty much handed a pass to a 49er in the last game at candlestick. Not to many others on the team have those kind of **** ups.

you sure about that? how about roddy slipping and falling in that same NFC title game and allowing an INT? how about ryan dropping that snap in that same game? how about roddy dropping the pass at the end that couldve kept the game going? they all screwed up. but only douglas gets blamed. its ridiculous.