Thabo Sefolosha

SavvyFalcon89

I like Thabo and he was a good signing.

But no way you put it this offseason wasn't a win. Thabo was our marquee signing. And im glad we have him, but when Thabo is your biggest guy after having 16 million available that isn't good. It may not be any ones fault but it is what it is.

I like this team better than I liked other Hawks teams but it's still not there.

It's just unfortunate because JJ, Smith, Horford and Crawford was an extremely talented team but our coaching staff sacked. That was the most talent we've had in a long time.

I like Thabo and he was a good signing.

But no way you put it this offseason wasn't a win. Thabo was our marquee signing. And im glad we have him, but when Thabo is your biggest guy after having 16 million available that isn't good. It may not be any ones fault but it is what it is.

I like this team better than I liked other Hawks teams but it's still not there.

It's just unfortunate because JJ, Smith, Horford and Crawford was an extremely talented team but our coaching staff sacked. That was the most talent we've had in a long time.

And I agree with those guys being our most talented roster. Yes we had bad coaches, the only thing i wish would have happened is that Jsmoove would have used his head and played to his strengths more. What could have beem if he had Coach Bud around.