Got Any Gifs Of Cooks From The Preseason Game?

falconidae

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Sproules

half his lack of production was due to Payton's play calling getting too predictable

the great defenses were snuffing out the screen passes

had Jimmy G settled his contract a little earlier maybe we could have afforded to keep him

he will do very well in Philly

Only a Saints fan would call that a "highlight video"

There was nothing special about that. The guy had 5 catches (for less yardage than our undrafted rookie's two catches) and two punt returns for 5 total yards.

Really?

I know you're a troll...but,try to keep up next time ok ;)

NFL.com's highlights have exactly 1 play of his. Focused more on Sams.

Hearing good things about the kid, like to see what he looks like in action.

Stats?

I'm not the one claiming some dud is a better DC than one who has established some of the best Defense in the NFL over the last 17 years.

Apparently you can't read the title and the premise of the thread.

Btw...what has Nolan done the last two years?

Thanks for gifs, appreciate it. Notice the earliest time in the video was mid second quarter. Did he play with the starters? Granted, w/o Brees, starters doesn't mean much.

Good hands, nice move on the TD. Not bad at all for a debut.

He hasn't played with the starters yet in preseason.

Payton has said that he wants to play him in different phases during the preseason. By phases he means that he'll be playing just about all WR spots. Last weeks game he played the X,Y,Z and slot positions. Running with the 2nd and 3rd units allowed him to work things out at each spot before putting him in with the first unit.

He'll probably get some time with the first unit in this week's game.

While his debut wasnt stellar or mind blowing, his route running looks sharp, and that ankle breaker he pulled on that td has me excited... a lot of players would have kept running at the sideline and gotten pegged by that safety... instead the safety was hugging air.

While his debut wasnt stellar or mind blowing, his route running looks sharp, and that ankle breaker he pulled on that td has me excited... a lot of players would have kept running at the sideline and gotten pegged by that safety... instead the safety was hugging air.

100% agree.