Tony Stewart Runs Over Driver Who Dies.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see Ward move down the track towards Stewart's car after the other cars passed.

The idea that the other drivers "avoided" him is not factual, Ward avoided them, it was only when Stewart's car came close did he move down the track...probably gonna try to kick Stewart's car...smh

Ward chose...CHOSE...to dance with the devil and suffered the consequences. I have sympathy for Ward's family, but the man made a choice, sure it was in the moment of passion, but we don't excuse someone when they kill someone else, we shouldn't excuse 'em when they kill themselves.

It was a suicide, unintentional suicide

OK . . . Tony Stewart is arguably the most talented guy on the track. Dude is out of his car. A bunch of cars pass him, no problem. Then the guy who is involved in the altercation runs him down and kills him.

Helluva coincidence.

Kinda my thought as well. We all make mistakes, but I find it odd that one of the best drivers in the world was the one that couldn't handle the situation.

He's made millions avoiding wrecked cars flying at him, but he hits a slow kid?

Slow kid waited for other cars to pass, then intentionally moved farther down the track to Stewart's approaching car. Why? My guess was to wag his finger or kick his car, either way, he killed himself and now Stewart has to deal with people who don't understand the concept of personal responsibility blaming HIM for the kid's death. That's fukked up smh

Slow kid waited for other cars to pass, then intentionally moved farther down the track to Stewart's approaching car. Why? My guess was to wag his finger or kick his car, either way, he killed himself and now Stewart has to deal with people who don't understand the concept of personal responsibility blaming HIM for the kid's death. That's fukked up smh

I didn't quote you and you already stated this like 2 posts up.

I dont see why you need to post how stupid the kid is over and over.

You whine about other posters but then criticize others with differing opinions. People on this board need to learn how to actually have a discussion.

I didn't quote you and you already stated this like 2 posts up.

I dont see why you need to post how stupid the kid is over and over.

You whine about other posters but then criticize others with differing opinions. People on this board need to learn how to actually have a discussion.

I post how stupid the kid is because people, 'some' people aren't holding him accountable, instead, as usual, looking for someone else to blame for the kid's terrible decision.

People are calling Stewart a murderer, I'm simply calling them...out ;)

I would have to see other angles of the video before formulating an opinion on that. If the kid did something to make it more difficult for Stewart to avoid him than all the others, you may have a point. If not, then Stewart is culpable.

I can't believe this doesn't happen more often. Getting out of a wrecked car to confront another driver is common in almost every series. Wrecked race cars can rarely be driven off the track, and the driver has to get out to find his way back to either the pits or the garage. It creates ample opportunity for angry confrontations.

I would have to see other angles of the video before formulating an opinion on that. If the kid did something to make it more difficult for Stewart to avoid him than all the others, you may have a point. If not, then Stewart is culpable.

Watch it again, he clearly stays high while other cars pass then once he spots Stewart's car, he can clearly be seen moving down the track.

Look, I don't know anyone on these boards more cynical than I, nor anyone who sees the truth that darkeness lies in the souls of most men, but based on the video evidence and reasonable deduction, I cannot accept that a likely possibility is that Stewart fish tailed intentionally to injure or kill a driver out of his car.

Watch it again, he clearly stays high while other cars pass then once he spots Stewart's car, he can clearly be seen moving down the track.

Look, I don't know anyone on these boards more cynical than I, nor anyone who sees the truth that darkeness lies in the souls of most men, but based on the video evidence and reasonable deduction, I cannot accept that a likely possibility is that Stewart fish tailed intentionally to injure or kill a driver out of his car.

I don't think he did it intentionally either, but given Stewart's confrontational past I think that it's plausible that he took offense with this kid calling him out and maybe tried to spin some dirt on him as he went by but hit him accidentally. While not intentional, it was clearly wreckless.

That's my gut feeling anyway. And with no way to ever prove it either way, we will never know.

I post how stupid the kid is because people, 'some' people aren't holding him accountable, instead, as usual, looking for someone else to blame for the kid's terrible decision.

People are calling Stewart a murderer, I'm simply calling them...out wink.png

Always blaming the victim

You do realize the kid is dead right? And you're mocking him?

Have the decency to understand I'm mocking you...how bout it? ;)

I'm not surprised people are subscribing to the 'victim' mentality with this incident.

"whomever loses the most is the victim and who ever loses least must be the instigator...ergo partially, mostly, if not totally culpable"

The reality...the truth is...more often than not, the aggressor comes out on the short end of the stick...be it World Wars, street fights or human vs auto, especially human vs auto.

I digress, but...don't ever chase me on a motorcycle if I'm in a car :)

See that crap in movies, lol

I feel sorry for the guy's family but dude did deserve a Darwin award for stomping around the middle of a live race track. This is about as smart as swimming around "Seal Island" in South Africa wearing a seal costume (shark week reference).

If you don't think his actions were dangerous I invite you to dance around the middle of I-75 angrily waiving your fists...or in the middle of a heard of buffalo during a stampede...or at the entrance of Wal-Mart during a Black Friday opening.

It's a shame it can't be pointed out how foohearty it was of Ward and how he bears the responsibility for losing his life, without some tool trying to claim it's a sign of callousness.

It's a shame it can't be pointed out how foohearty it was of Ward and how he bears the responsibility for losing his life, without some tool trying to claim it's a sign of callousness.

Are you stupid or something? Or just a grade a *******?

Every single person is this thread has said Ward was being incredibly foolish.

How that gives you the right to somehow mock him and turn this into a political issue is beyond me.

Grow up. A man's dead and all you care about is your stupid "victim" crap you spew around here every day.

Tony has always been a bad *** ego driven , selfish punk , just look at his past , running his pie hole and fighting with fellow drivers , he'll last year he went up side of a track owners head with a helmet in Austria . Im not saying he meant to kill the kid or harm him . I think he was trying to show boat and kick some dirt up on the kid as he passed by and it didn't go as he thought it would and the tire caught the kid . It's just a sad deal all around .

Have the decency to understand I'm mocking you...how bout it? wink.png

I'm not surprised people are subscribing to the 'victim' mentality with this incident.

"whomever loses the most is the victim and who ever loses least must be the instigator...ergo partially, mostly, if not totally culpable"

The reality...the truth is...more often than not, the aggressor comes out on the short end of the stick...be it World Wars, street fights or human vs auto, especially human vs auto.

I digress, but...don't ever chase me on a motorcycle if I'm in a car smile.png

See that crap in movies, lol

I guess we know who the Tony Stewart fan in the thread is

Are you stupid or something? Or just a grade a *******?

Every single person is this thread has said Ward was being incredibly foolish.

How that gives you the right to somehow mock him and turn this into a political issue is beyond me.

Grow up. A man's dead and all you care about is your stupid "victim" crap you spew around here every day.

Almost 100 people per day are killed in auto accidents in the U.S. Stop acting like some middle-aged hysterical woman...smh