Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wartownfalcon

Lot A "gultch" Parking Bull Sh!t!

20 posts in this topic

It's sad they are taking advantage of the new construction. $40 for parking are you phu*king stupid?!? $25 last year, now $40? People were turning around leaving. That is crap

Glad I live out of town. It's not as tempting to go to a game when you're away from the city lol. I get the same experience as I would on the 3rd level from my couch lol

Glad I live out of town. It's not as tempting to go to a game when you're away from the city lol. I get the same experience as I would on the 3rd level from my couch lol

me too, AND I bought a case and a large pizza for what one slice and beverage would have cost, AND my own bathroom!

I will say though, that in the past when I've went to a game, I've always stopped at the outskirts of town and rode marta in

me too, AND I bought a case and a large pizza for what one slice and beverage would have cost, AND my own bathroom!

I will say though, that in the past when I've went to a game, I've always stopped at the outskirts of town and rode marta in

we've been once per year the last 4 years as a family. Only once did we pay $40 and it was in a tail gate section. Every other time we probably paid $20.

If it makes you feel better, my friends in DC had to pay $57 to park at FedEx field, and they have more parking than they know what to do with.

It's $240 if you buy the seasons pass. I would HIGHLY recommend it because parking will be scarce this year with the brown and orange lots gone.

I was far more upset about the traffic. It took us 3 1/2 hours to get from our house to our seats. Unbelievable. We missed the entire 1st quarter and 3 minutes of the 2nd.

What? Unreal! Does anyone know when lot B opens? I would much rather pay 30 than 40. That is freakin outrages! How do you go from 25 to 40? Any cheaper lots do ya'll know of? Got to be close to Falcons landing for the kids. Thanks

What? Unreal! Does anyone know when lot B opens? I would much rather pay 30 than 40. That is freakin outrages! How do you go from 25 to 40? Any cheaper lots do ya'll know of? Got to be close to Falcons landing for the kids. Thanks

I'm in Lot I (it is a parking deck so no tailgating) which isn't too much further and as a STH it costed $7.50 per game. I think the drive up price is higher but certainly not $40.

Bullpup969 likes this