Mabin Is A Scrappy Db That I Hope Makes The Team

Looked better than Arenas. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a few reps higher up the depth chart, see what else he can do. If nothing else he showed flashes of being very good depth, like you said.

Arenas played well last night. If anything I'd call it a draw Arenas blew up a screen play by himself and had a pass breakup or two

Arenas played well last night. If anything I'd call it a draw Arenas blew up a screen play by himself and had a pass breakup or two

Did he? He looked really bad whenever i saw him, except for that one screen play. He seemed pretty lost out there in coverage, got picked on for one drive at least. To be fair i've only been able to watch the game once though, and i wasn't watching the DB's, so you're probably right. I just remember thinking he was playing badly when i noticed him.

I think Bobby Mac's days as nickel are finished.

Really? He wasn't terrible. I can only remember one bad play of his in the game. When I watch the game again I will focus more on the DBs. Did he get any FS snaps last night? I am really curious to see how he does there.

Really? He wasn't terrible. I can only remember one bad play of his in the game. When I watch the game again I will focus more on the DBs. Did he get any FS snaps last night? I am really curious to see how he does there.

McClain will have a tougher time making this team, than many here seem to believe. He has several things working against him. First, he has a 1.4 million cap hit. Then, he is on the last year of his deal. Also, you have to keep in mind that they assigned him the lowest tender, which means that they really weren't worried about anyone taking him away. Heck, even Eric Weems got the 2nd round tender.

Watching back you're right. He did have a solid game, my mistake. He had a few bad plays but overall did better than i thought. I think i didn't recognize his number or something the first time through.