• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hater? Is this your best? Hater? LOL!!!!!!!! Dude, maybe you should log off and drink yourself sober.

I haven't drank anything alcoholic in so many years I don't even know how long it's been. and yeah, you come off as hating yates, that's how I read your constant complaining about him. oh, but maybe we could have kept Dent for you to complain about instead....maybe you should just log off and go find another team to be a 'fan' of

This guy isn't impressive at all. Where are the guys on here that was talking this guy up? His arm strength is really weak and he doesn't go through his progressions like a vet QB should. I think the Texans knew what they were doing when they shipped him to us.

What he said. Preseason or not, to be a veteran with game experience, he looked worse than Renfree. Just saying for a guy who was touted as a shoe-in to backup Matt.

This guy isn't impressive at all. Where are the guys on here that was talking this guy up? His arm strength is really weak and he doesn't go through his progressions like a vet QB should. I think the Texans knew what they were doing when they shipped him to us.

Yeah, and we all know what a super star QB the Texan's kept. - Fitzpatrick.

This dope couldn't start for North Dakota State Teachers College.

Yates is a 1000% upgrade over what they suffered a 32-0 loss with on Sat. nite. Beyond belief.

Some franchises just get dumber by the year.

Year after year after year.

I really want to see more Renfree. I hope they give him some snaps with the 2's and even a little bit with the 1's. He just seemed much more composed and a lot more accurate and he actually surveyed the whole field. Where as Yates was zoned in on the right side only. He also stared down every single freaking time. I was definitely yelling at the TV.

I think Yates will benefit from being around Ryan.. Sounded like Ryan has Yates grinding now, and from what Yates said he's never worked this hard as a starter much less a backup.

Well this is good news to me. I want all our guys to succeed and certainly won't condemn them off of one preseason game. Especially a guy coming into a whole new system. Here's to hoping Yate's succeeds.

Kind of weird to hear the guy didn't work as hard as he could in Houston when he could easily have been their starter this year if he played better.

No wonder the Texans can't pull it together no matter how good the rest of their team gets.

That part is strange. Maybe the whole being traded ( probably cut if he didn't get traded ) has woken him up. Sort of lite a fire under him and made him realize he needs to do a whole lot of work if he wants to continue playing in the NFL. We'll see how it all works out.

Yeah, and we all know what a super star QB the Texan's kept. - Fitzpatrick.

This dope couldn't start for North Dakota State Teachers College.

Yates is a 1000% upgrade over what they suffered a 32-0 loss with on Sat. nite. Beyond belief.

Some franchises just get dumber by the year.

Year after year after year.

It's funny because it's true. Fitzpatrick was godawful.

That part is strange. Maybe the whole being traded ( probably cut if he didn't get traded ) has woken him up. Sort of lite a fire under him and made him realize he needs to do a whole lot of work if he wants to continue playing in the NFL. We'll see how it all works out.

Hopefully. Sometimes that really is all it takes. It's a good step that he seems to be working hard already, at least.

I really want to see more Renfree. I hope they give him some snaps with the 2's and even a little bit with the 1's. He just seemed much more composed and a lot more accurate and he actually surveyed the whole field. Where as Yates was zoned in on the right side only. He also stared down every single freaking time. I was definitely yelling at the TV.

I think I said the same thing.