Proud Daddy Moment

Tribal Chief

Man you dropped a few.

I will probably be messed up when that happens to me...

Them feels bro :(

with it being her very first day, I mean no daycare or anything but grand MA and grand dad, I just knew there would be some type of emotion from her. She was excited as **** though lol. She saw her teacher, walked in and just said bye lol. Then turned around and gave us the "yall still here" look lol

we also didn't get all these days off that they get now lol

To balance the budget?

I know Georgia was having money issues in terms of education when I was at State. Professor days were getting furloughed, yet they constantly harassed us to vote on a football team nobody really wanted.

If you or your wife read to your daughter at all she will probably already be miles ahead of what they teach her this year. I think Georgia offers a free internet curriculum. http://www.connectionsacademy.com/home.aspx

Could be a cool way to keep her ahead on all those off days.

To balance the budget?

I know Georgia was having money issues in terms of education when I was at State. Professor days were getting furloughed, yet they constantly harassed us to vote on a football team nobody really wanted.

If you or your wife read to your daughter at all she will probably already be miles ahead of what they teach her this year. I think Georgia offers a free internet curriculum. http://www.connectionsacademy.com/home.aspx

Could be a cool way to keep her ahead on all those off days.

we read to her some. I do a short story before bed and we have her on ABC mouse. I also have Disney books on the iPad for when we are riding

we read to her some. I do a short story before bed and we have her on ABC mouse. I also have Disney books on the iPad for when we are riding

Reading is the big foundation. Get her ahead of the curve on that and other classes like social studies, history...ect will automatically fall in place.

The only other one is Math, and with a daughter you are going to have to be extremely vigilant in this. I think they say as a society girls are pushed away from the Math and Science courses when they are kids, which in turn pushes them away from these jobs. Alternative methods are present for each one.

Vedic Math changed my life

Whats with the school year starting during the middle(and end) of the week? When I went to Georgia Public schools many moons ago we only started on Mondays.

Based on my son's first week so far (started Wed) I think it's just to give the students mostly and teachers a couple days to acclimate back to a structured environment because they aren't doing any 'schoolwork'

My baby girls very first day of school. She was up ready to go an hour ahead of time. When we got there she didn't give us a hug or anything. Just walked in the class and said bye. Yes, I'm man enough to admit that I dropped ONE tear

KA84lHu.jpg

She is beautiful--I understand your pride

:)

I'm going to be heartbroken when little Suzy doesn't want to give me a hug and kiss anymore. She's such a Daddy's girl I love it and my little boy is a Daddy's boy too. Great time for my wife and I. We are taking them to Disney and going all out in September. Can't wait and I am going to document the heck out of it because one day I'm going to be a loser in their eyes.