Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Padawan Knight

Dc Vs Marvel

310 posts in this topic

Anybody aware of any comic titles that heavily feature war, politics and intrigue (something Game of Thronesy I guess, though it doesn't necessarily have to be medieval fantasy)

There's a Marvel special tonight on ABC in place of AOS.

if it's similar to the one they showed last year, I'm gonna go to sleep. No flash tonight either

He was insanely good in Dallas Buyer's Club.

And I don't think they've said that Batman isn't going to be in the movie, have they?

With the internet it would probably be impossible but if they could some how keep a significant Batman appearance under wraps.....that would be insane.

Could you imagine being surprised with Batman to the extent that they involved him in Assault on Arkham?

I would love to see the Joker on screen again. Heath ledger played the **** out of the role but he died(don't take that rudely), the Joker didn't. A lot of people say it should be years and years before the Joker shows up again due to his performance. Screw that.

AF89, The Shotfather and meezy0236 like this

Yeah, Joker is bigger than Heath Ledger. The sooner we get him back on the screen the better, imo. I want to see a more demented and insane joker. A Clockwork Orange anarchist Joker was awesome, but I want the pure, unadulterated crazy back.

joker-featured1.jpg

AF89 and ya_boi_j like this

Yeah, Joker is bigger than Heath Ledger. The sooner we get him back on the screen the better, imo. I want to see a more demented and insane joker. A Clockwork Orange anarchist Joker was awesome, but I want the pure, unadulterated crazy back.

joker-featured1.jpg

I would love that as well

willem dafoe has that joker look.. but he's pretty old now

He's also played the Green Goblin. You can't just recycle actors. That would be like casting an actor to play Johnny Storm/Human Torch and then casting that same actor to play Steve Rogers/Captain America. It would never hap...

Ummm. Wait a minute...

Nevermind. Carry on.

He's also played the Green Goblin. You can't just recycle actors. That would be like casting an actor to play Johnny Storm/Human Torch and then casting that same actor to play Steve Rogers/Captain America. It would never hap...

Ummm. Wait a minute...

Nevermind. Carry on.

.....and DC would especially never use an actor that's played a Marvel character or two......

Hannibal King (Blade Trinity)

Deadpool (Wolverine Origins)

Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)

I don't want to start a separate thread that would get maybe one, if any responses, but have any of yall been watching Hellsing Ultimate on adult swim/toonami? It comes on at 3:00 am Sunday mornings, I've bren recording it. Very cool, ultra gory vampire japanimation set in modern day England. It has vampires, nazis, vampire nazis, and holy warriors from the Vatican. Pretty cool.

I don't want to start a separate thread that would get maybe one, if any responses, but have any of yall been watching Hellsing Ultimate on adult swim/toonami? It comes on at 3:00 am Sunday mornings, I've bren recording it. Very cool, ultra gory vampire japanimation set in modern day England. It has vampires, nazis, vampire nazis, and holy warriors from the Vatican. Pretty cool.

watched it years ago. Although the last ep came out about 2 years ago. Some deep shiit in there near the end too.

I just watched episode 8, so two more to go.

I loved Vampire Hunter D growing up, so this has been cool to watch.

I remember when Blockbuster used to have a japanimation section, and Cartoon Network used to play a lot of the cool old japanimation movies.