League In Big Trouble...

Falconcheff

For fk's sake, man... this league is going to be in big trouble if these first preseason games are any indication of how penalties are going to be called this year. Seahawks/Broncos is already a sham...

It just keeps getting worse... :( i'd so much rather let the guys play and have a penalty not called than have to sit through this farce of giving away first downs like candy... It goes for the Falcons; it goes for any team... games are going to be four hours long pretty soon if we can't go a series without four-five BS penalties...

It's BS... they just ran SIX plays in a row with a penalty! Two holding calls made it first and 30... then a pass int made it automatic first down... Keystone comedy if it weren't ruining the watching experience...

HEY LEAGUE... I PAY TO WATCH MEN PLAY FOOTBALL, NOT TRADE PENALTY YARDAGE BACK AND FORTH!! angry.png

I didn't get to watch any. Were they really that bad, or are we exaggerating a bit?

25... count 'em... TWENTY FIVE accepted penalties in that game... not counting the declined ones, so probably about THIRTY flags thrown...well over 200 penalty yards

ticky tack, exaggerated...BOOOOORING!!

BTW, the replay starts on NFLN right about...now.

Edited by Falconcheff

25... count 'em... TWENTY FIVE accepted penalties in that game... not counting the declined ones, so probably about THIRTY flags thrown...well over 200 penalty yards

ticky tack, exaggerated...BOOOOORING!!

BTW, the replay starts on NFLN right about...now.

That does seem like quite a bit. Too much to just be rookies making dumb mistakes.

How many on Seattle? Considering they cheated on defense all last year I want to see 30 penalties in their games.

When you openly admit to interfering with every receiver because the NFL won't call more than about 15 penalties a game not all of them are going to be def. holding or PI then you had to expect the league to respond.

If Seattle can't hold they are an average defense.

How many on Seattle? Considering they cheated on defense all last year I want to see 30 penalties in their games.

When you openly admit to interfering with every receiver because the NFL won't call more than about 15 penalties a game not all of them are going to be def. holding or PI then you had to expect the league to respond.

If Seattle can't hold they are an average defense.

It was either 12 seattle and 13 denver or the other way around.