Interesting Tidbit Our Nfl Scout Said About Worrilow

Fi. rst off folks I apologize for not remembering the name of the scout or the long time coach/NFL guru he quoted. I was so giddy being on the field at camp yesterday that I didn't take it all in. They had a Q&A session with the Falcons NFL scout before they took us out to the field. I said that it looks like we hit gold with Worrilow and Bart with a lbs last year and did he think that we Hit another with Jaques Smith. He said that Smith was very promising and physically all three were built the same but (and he emphasized this) Worrilow is really special. He said an NFL coach/guru that had worked with lbs for 40 years said WORRILOW HAD THE HIGHEST FOOTBALL I.Q. AND INSTINCTS HE HAD EVER SEEN ON THE LEVEL OF RAY LEWIS.

Edited by Godzilla1985

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Super nice words about Worrilow. That's not something a scout would say lightly IMO. Pretty nice hearing him say good things about Smith too. If we somehow lock down our starting LBs for years to come that leaves our drafts pretty much wide open. A true pass rushing OLB would be nice though. Not sure where Smith falls in that area.

Ready to see all of Smith's aggression used on the Dolphins OL/QBs.

He looks like a guy who can always play with a pissed off mentality.

I like his ability to turn it on and off. Takes discipline. He can go from super intense to all smiles and jokes in an instant.

I like his ability to turn it on and off. Takes discipline. He can go from super intense to all smiles and jokes in an instant.

Yep, he could of went back at Schreader but didn't which shows a lot of discipline. He seems like he is a nice guy but can turn into a dog on the field.

He also seems like he has a little crazy in him as well.

Some of the best pass rushers in the game have a bit of crazy in them.

On attitude alone, he may just be what we need. IF he can make the team...

Yep, he has to make the team.

If he shows any sign of the ability to rush the passer in the preseason, then the Falcons should keep him on the 53 man roster.

The last thing that I want is for him to be cut and then picked up by the Saints after showing some type of ability to rush the passer and become a thorn in the Falcons side for years to come as he gets more NFL experience.

Yep, he could of went back at Schreader but didn't which shows a lot of discipline. He seems like he is a nice guy but can turn into a dog on the field.

He also seems like he has a little crazy in him as well.

Some of the best pass rushers in the game have a bit of crazy in them.

On hard knocks during the slo mo of the Oklahoma drill he looked so intense and focused, like he wanted to go to war with the man in front of him and he was going to be the victorious gladiator. He might have been whipped in that drill but he certainly looked the part before the start. It's nice to see some intensity from all of our guys.