Darius Johnson And Peria Jerry

truefalcon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peria's bit on hardknocks was so confusing, he seemed liked he had no passion or fire. Hope that he goes on to find what makes him tick. We can only speculate to the cause of his retirement and I dont even want to do that. As Smitty said, thanks for all the hard work and effort and putting your body on the line.

Darius Johnson...meh...there are plenty of guys who can pick up that 5th/6th WR role, not to worried.

Darius wasn't cut. He pulled a Peria also. Just decided **** this and quit.

according to the AF.com site transactions list Dariu8s Johnson was "Waived 7/25/14"

now admittely I do not know the difference in Waived and cut

but I do know the difference between waived and retired

It was back in May. Stop acting like that's some obvious answer.

And? What's the point here? Fans wanting to be over involved in players personal business?

90% of this place wanted Jerry so far gone they often said they'd pay for his plane ticket.

There's also a 90% population that wants reedy on this team.

So what's the point? People got what they wanted. I liked Jerry and Johnson. That was clear but they're gone. Is the point of this thread to learn why? It's these guys personal lives. We don't have the right to know.

And? What's the point here? Fans wanting to be over involved in players personal business?

90% of this place wanted Jerry so far gone they often said they'd pay for his plane ticket.

There's also a 90% population that wants reedy on this team.

So what's the point? People got what they wanted. I liked Jerry and Johnson. That was clear but they're gone. Is the point of this thread to learn why? It's these guys personal lives. We don't have the right to know.

Nobody is saying that they have to know, but the DUI seems incredibly unlikely to be the answer. The fact is, that both these guys left under strange circumstances. You ask what the point of thread is, but that's just it: it's weird. It was weird and so the OP made a thread to express their feelings on the subject, those feelings being:

WTH

Yup. IF that's all it was he would have been gone months ago.

Yup. But it was a strike. He was cut right before training camp which makes me think there was something else that isn't public knowledge.

If the falcons didn't release that info I'm sure there was a reason.

Nobody is saying that they have to know, but the DUI seems incredibly unlikely to be the answer. The fact is, that both these guys left under strange circumstances. You ask what the point of thread is, but that's just it: it's weird. It was weird and so the OP made a thread to express their feelings on the subject, those feelings being:

WTH

Strange how? Jerry was clearly down the depth chart and already knew he had no free agent market.

Johnson had gotten in trouble and was cut right before camp. Clearly something else happened that the falcons don't want to disclose.

If this is strange there must be some underlying conspiracy that I'm not aware of.

Strange how? Jerry was clearly down the depth chart and already knew he had no free agent market.

Johnson had gotten in trouble and was cut right before camp. Clearly something else happened that the falcons don't want to disclose.

If this is strange there must be some underlying conspiracy that I'm not aware of.

I read he lost passion for playing and decided to return to coaching at his old college or high school. Hence the fact he hasn't been picked up by anyone else as he gas enough talent to easily get on a train on squad.