Kevo

Trouble

I dont know what thread it as in and im to lazy to go look for it.

So here is something i thought you might be intrested in keeping up with.

Its a ww2 movie being shot in a 360 view. It should be wild. Ive done those lil rides like at seaworld where you stand in a dome and its has a movie all around you.

Ive also done the thrill ride version where you puts you in crazy events like a rollar coaster or a crashing plane.

But never watched a movie that way with a plot. With explosions and stuff. The project should be worth keeping a eye out for when its complete.

Has anyone seem Guardians of the Galaxy yet?

Corny trash movie. Tries to tread the line between whether to take it seriously or not too close and can't pick a side. Couldn't help myself from laughing at how pathetic the movie looked when it tried to have some sort of central serious story. Good movie for the kids. Wouldn't catch it otherwise.

Corny trash movie. Tries to tread the line between whether to take it seriously or not too close and can't pick a side. Couldn't help myself from laughing at how pathetic the movie looked when it tried to have some sort of central serious story. Good movie for the kids. Wouldn't catch it otherwise.

**** man, you just killed my hype for this movie. Maybe I'll catch a few other opinions on it and make my decision. Thanks though for the reply. Edited by BayouBengalz

**** man, you just killed my hype for this movie. Maybe I'll catch a few other opinions on it and make my decision. Thanks though for the reply.

It was good, but Willy Mo is right about how it tried to be a little serious and it took away from some of the vibe of the movie. Avengers was definitely better, but this worth a look. Still want to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, I've heard nothing but good things.

It was good, but Willy Mo is right about how it tried to be a little serious and it took away from some of the vibe of the movie. Avengers was definitely better, but this worth a look. Still want to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, I've heard nothing but good things.

Loved it! When into it expecting to be disappointed but it was pretty good.

At this point, the hype around GotG may make unrealistic expectations. I greatly enjoyed it, it was true to the source material, and had a really nice "Firefly" sort of vibe. That being said, if you go in expecting the juiciest steak you have ever had, you might be a little disappointed. Lower the expectation to a really good burger, and you'll be fine.

At this point, the hype around GotG may make unrealistic expectations. I greatly enjoyed it, it was true to the source material, and had a really nice "Firefly" sort of vibe. That being said, if you go in expecting the juiciest steak you have ever had, you might be a little disappointed. Lower the expectation to a really good burger, and you'll be fine.

Exactly, the greatest steak you ever had comes out in the spring next year.

A:AoU

Exactly, the greatest steak you ever had comes out in the spring next year.

A:AoU

This new Avengers I feel has the potential to be the best Marvel movie ever. Just the reports coming out of Comic Con has me excited to see it.

Bat vs Supe has potential to be huge cluster f

This new Avengers I feel has the potential to be the best Marvel movie ever. Just the reports coming out of Comic Con has me excited to see it.

Bat vs Supe has potential to be huge cluster f

I don't feel like bat vs sup will be that great. I believe DC fans will not compare it to The Avengers because this isn't the justice league. instead they may try and compare it to one of the Captain America movies or possibly the x-men franchise.

Justice League may be something to look at as well but I doubt it will be on par with The Avengers, i believe marvel is something more people relate to, mainly because the locations are real not not fictional(ie Gotham City, Metropolis)

I don't feel like bat vs sup will be that great. I believe DC fans will not compare it to The Avengers because this isn't the justice league. instead they may try and compare it to one of the Captain America movies or possibly the x-men franchise.

Justice League may be something to look at as well but I doubt it will be on par with The Avengers, i believe marvel is something more people relate to, mainly because the locations are real not not fictional(ie Gotham City, Metropolis)

DC is behind the 8 ball here, they are trying to keep up with Marvel, but they are going to ruin there best chance at competing by rushing into this Justice League storyline. Marvel took several years to get you invested into the main characters, and then made the transition into an almost flawless Avengers. DC is fast tracking there characters into one giant mess and then they will throw together an all over the map JL movie. On top of that I read they will not even incorporate Green Arrow in from the TV show even though that show is pretty d@mn good.

Can i still post videos like this ? Its from the pete holmes show and is purely ment for comedy. But its NSFW

But i agree with the video. Superman vs Batman is the dumbest move ever. It makes no sense. Batman is just a human with toys. Man of steel vs a human just isnt a fair fight.

I enjoyed the smallville series back in the day. But that might as been superman vs x-men. Every other episode someone went mutant and got superpowers.

I could probably buy Affleck as Bruce Wayne, but as Batman not so much

Ben was great in Daredevil and i hated that comic. But i loved the movie.

Ben also met his wife in that movie.

But time has passed and they did heavy training for DD. Im not sure he could top that performance in batman.

Well...to be fair, no one, and I mean no one, thought Michael Keaton would be a good batman, but he pulled it off. And when Heath Ledger was tagged for the role of Joker, you would have thought the internet blew up. No one thought he would be any good(what previous material did you see that he did that would leave you to believe he could pull the Joker off?), but **** if he didn't trump Nicholson.

You just never know. I have always thought at affleck was a good actor, and can play charming, as well as tortured. He probably is more mature to play this role as well. I am reserving judgement. I don't think anyone has ever nailed Bruce Wayne really...his greatest strength is not his fighting prowess, it's the fact he is a super genius. They never get it right, that he is the worlds greatest detective and is usually 2-3 steps ahead of everyone else. The animation pieces get it, but the movies never do. Watch Justice League:Doom for what I am talking about.

DC is behind the 8 ball here, they are trying to keep up with Marvel, but they are going to ruin there best chance at competing by rushing into this Justice League storyline. Marvel took several years to get you invested into the main characters, and then made the transition into an almost flawless Avengers. DC is fast tracking there characters into one giant mess and then they will throw together an all over the map JL movie. On top of that I read they will not even incorporate Green Arrow in from the TV show even though that show is pretty d@mn good.

Well there are quite a few avengers still missing, like hank and janet pym, they should have been introduced in the first film because I believe it was hank who designed ultron, not tony stark.

I could probably buy Affleck as Bruce Wayne, but as Batman not so much

affleck as a retired bruce wayne helping another batman along the way sure! I think affleck is a great actor for thrillers and drama, not action though.

Can i still post videos like this ? Its from the pete holmes show and is purely ment for comedy. But its NSFW

But i agree with the video. Superman vs Batman is the dumbest move ever. It makes no sense. Batman is just a human with toys. Man of steel vs a human just isnt a fair fight.

I enjoyed the smallville series back in the day. But that might as been superman vs x-men. Every other episode someone went mutant and got superpowers.

you didn't know? batman can defeat all of the justice league members.

a mere human can defeat the fastest people and most powerful people in the world.

i am sorry even if batman fought superman with that kryptonite ring, wouldn't it just take one punch from superman to kill batman?

and why not jump away or fly away get power from the sun and kill batman from afar with your heat vision?

superman is a chump (in my book) between superman and captain america I prefer the homegrown hero in captain america, not some alien who lets the world suffer so he could become a god in superman prime.

I liked keaton. I was a huge johnny dangerously fan and enjoyed some other movies he did. So i didn't right him off as batman. Lets be honest, batman wasn't setting on a high bar that couldn't be reached.

We had the tv show batmans and comics. Superman movies wasn't great works of art either.

Over the years we have seen more the dark knight stuff and a darker action suspense movie. So that might work for a older actor to pull off. Micheal bay it and have everything blow up even if there is no way it could blow up.

1 thing im sick of is the batmobile. OK give it a rest. before long its gonna be a transforming dinobot. We have been there done that. batman is in trouble, gets in a over powered thing made by morgan Freeman (who im a fan of) drives real fast causes crashes and blows stuff up and batman gets away.

Well...to be fair, no one, and I mean no one, thought Michael Keaton would be a good batman, but he pulled it off. And when Heath Ledger was tagged for the role of Joker, you would have thought the internet blew up. No one thought he would be any good(what previous material did you see that he did that would leave you to believe he could pull the Joker off?), but **** if he didn't trump Nicholson.

You just never know. I have always thought at affleck was a good actor, and can play charming, as well as tortured. He probably is more mature to play this role as well. I am reserving judgement. I don't think anyone has ever nailed Bruce Wayne really...his greatest strength is not his fighting prowess, it's the fact he is a super genius. They never get it right, that he is the worlds greatest detective and is usually 2-3 steps ahead of everyone else. The animation pieces get it, but the movies never do. Watch Justice League:Doom for what I am talking about.

ok I can understand he is super smart. then take this in:

who is smarter

Reed Richards

Peter Parker

Tony Stark

Hank Pym

then take their intellect and their powers(tony stark has no powers much like batman) put them in a fight.

the only 2 on this list I believe batman has a chance in defeating is:

Tony Stark and Reed Richards.

this is because batman can see that iron man is a man in a suit that runs on electricity - bam emp fight over

Reed Richards is mr. elastic so to speak lol - intense heat or cold and he is done.

Spiderman - will batman know about the spidey sense? (and dont say bug spray because that is not even close to accurate, some doof who made a new spiderman decided to include that and it isn't even remotely right)

Hank Pym - dont get stepped on(or beware the tiny man)