Now This Is A Cool Shirt!

Trouble

I was gonna say the beeds they throw women. For a dollar store necklace they get women stripping there. Thats the only thing i can think of.

You throw some dollar store necklace at a women where i live and they will throw it back if they don't try to attack you. RIOT!

I was gonna say the beeds they throw women. For a dollar store necklace they get women stripping there. Thats the only thing i can think of.

You throw some dollar store necklace at a women where i live and they will throw it back if they don't try to attack you. RIOT!

These are tourist and probably some that come from where you live.

i can only think of one, a superbowl victory. but this shirt says new orleans hating not saints hating, the city of atlanta has just as many championships.

maybe its the food?

Food is just one of many, like I said I could run down a whole bunch of things, but what's the point, if the city is hated then it wouldn't matter what is good about it.

Not saying you hate the city Smoke

These are tourist and probably some that come from where you live.

Ohhh.. so there is nothing then, since that was my only reason.

1 thing is for sure... dont buy a car from one of the car lots there. Thats not a new car smell your smelling.

We can't bring up strippers without talking about Atlanta. The strip club capital of earth.

I dunno, tampbay might give it a run. They kinda got their own red light district thing going on.

Id like to thank buc man for warning me about that area before visiting last year. I stay in a really nice hotel. Got double charged there.

But in the things to visit locally, they actually listed that area and its dancing. I did a google search and that area is tore up from the ground up.